MADONNA SUMMONS M.I.A. & NICKI MINAJ TO RECORDING STUDIO !!

switchblade330

Nov 28 2011 9:47 AM EST 1,441

Madonna, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. Collabo Confirmed

M.I.A. and Minaj will appear on Madge's next album, due in 2012.

By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212)

Madonna fans have something to be thankful for. After much speculation, rapper M.I.A. has confirmed that she, along with Nicki Minaj, will work with Madonna on the Queen of Pop's new album. The rapper took to Twitter over the Thanksgiving holiday to confirm the rumors.

"Summond to NYC by bitchesses > MADONNA and NICKIMINAJ," M.I.A. tweeted on Saturday. "cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt bitches."

Rumors of M.I.A. and Nicki's involvement on Madonna's album first surfaced last month on a Madonna fan site.

um yea let's deal with this.............first off I have been a fan of hers, but her insecurities and inability to reinvent herself will stand no more. How dare she say Janet would be nothing without the last name? Janet made better records than you bitch, dances way better to this day, if you want to call what that white bleach bitch does is dancing, cause I dont. LA Reid said it best..............Janet had the better records and as a fan her execution was better.

um yea let's deal with this.............first off I have been a fan of hers, but her insecurities and inability to reinvent herself will stand no more. How dare she say Janet would be nothing without the last name? Janet made better records than you bitch, dances way better to this day, if you want to call what that white bleach bitch does is dancing, cause I dont. LA Reid said it best..............Janet had the better records and as a fan her execution was better.

Madonna has nothing left to prove. And "white bleach bitch"? Really? :blink: That's incredibly racist.

that's been Madonna's internal demon 4 her entire career

-_-

and FUCK-FUCK-FUCK U LA REID 4 WHAT U DID 2 JANET !!

:flipoff: :flipoff:

Your so random Bailey lol

Archived