Extended Insider interview

jarrylf

But whenever she goes without makeup her eyes seem just as big as they ever were, but whenever she wears too much eye makeup (which I dont like) her eyes tend to look heavier and more asian like.

my older sister is the same way with her makeup, she has big eyes but when she wears what seems like a pound of makeup they look smaller (and asian ironically)

Not to say that she dont have botox (I dont know, Im not good at detecting that) but still when she dont have on makeup her eyes look as big as they always did, looking through some of my pics of her, it seems like its been like this since 01, when she has toooo much eye makeup and colors and glitter shit they look smaller, but when she's clean face she still looks like Control-RN-PoeticJustice to me

Not to say that she dont have botox (I dont know, Im not good at detecting that)

it's easy to detect... if the forehead doesn't wrinkle at any age above 20 years old when speaking... the person has botox...

just raise your eyebrows and u'll see the "wrinkle" lines... if Janet did that, you wouldn't be able to see it because of the injection

i'm not hating btw... i'm just stating facts... idc if Janet gets it or not... i don't blame her for doing it... i would too if i were in her line of business and made millions a day

you think so? they look very cat-like

looks a lot different... she's more wide eyed here... maybe she's sleepy... i don't wanna nit-pick over it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PItsbG3DkQ

Is that your example of Janet without botox? People have been saying she's had botox injections way before then (well not a long time ago, like three or four years ago). Not to say she hasn't had it (I don't care one way or the other), but that's not a good example lol

Is that your example of Janet without botox? People have been saying she's had botox injections way before then (well not a long time ago, like three or four years ago). Not to say she hasn't had it (I don't care one way or the other), but that's not a good example lol

LOL no.. her eyes are wide and open during that Oprah interview i posted... i was comparing eyes

You already did that with your "new findings"..

well no... her botox injections are no secret however her eyes seem to be different

Archived