Janet Jackson And Kourtney Kardashian Cross Paths At Doctor's Office

bu.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/janet_jackson/janet_jackson_kourtney_kardashian_fertility_pregnant_clinic_baby_123011.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Talk about an incredible coincidence!

Janet Jackson quickly made her way into a Beverly Hills OB-GYN office on Thursday, and while opening the door to the clinic (literally!), pregnant Kourtney Kardashian was walking out. After the two celebrities said a quick hello to each other, Ms. Jackson went in.

The pregnant Kourtney's obviously there for her growing baby, but is Janet there for a check-up or could she be in baby mode? Michael Jackson's younger sister, dressed in all black, kept busy on her cell phone while leaving the clinic and managed to avoid baby-related questions.

Janet, 45, has been dating 37-year-old billionaire businessman Wissam Al Mana for over two years. In an interview with Harper's Bazaar last year, Al Mana said the following about his ladylove:

"I think a man’s dream woman changes as he goes through different stages in his life. I’m fortunate to be dating my dream woman now."

Jackson seems to have found herself a good man. Perhaps a baby is the next step for these two. We'll definitely be keeping a close eye on the "Control" singer!

Would 45 be a bit old for Janet to be having her first child?

It'd be interesting if she is. 45 is young, but for a first child it would raise some real concerns. It does seem like that time of the month year where these rumours start popping up like they've done for the past decade, though. So I doubt this is anything more than a check-up and KK happened to be there.

Janet aint fuckin pregnant. The woman doesnt want no kids. Y'all need to stop hoping and uh wishing. :asham:

Maybe she isn't prego but it looks like she's trying to. it's not that far Fetced to think that since she is at the ObG. Of course she could just be there for a regular doctor's appointment.

Well Kourtney did turn around thinking as if her and Janet was bout to hold a brief convo and Janet kept on walking like "Yeah,girl..Im fine,bye" ..did you catch that? :lmao:

LOL YES!!!! I didn't realise what Kourtney said because I had it on mute :lmao:! Girl got blanked!

"What do you think of child labour?" :umm:...really. Out of all the questions you could have asked you ask that :unsure:

Archived