What should the janet album have been called????

janetDAYZ

22 members have voted

1. 1. What would have worked as the title?

• That's The Way Love Goes
    • You Want This
    • If...
    • This Time
    • Throb
    • What'll I Do
    • Funky Big Band
    • New Agenda
    • Because Of Love
    • Again
    • Where Are You Now
    • The Body That Love You
    • Anytime Anyplace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like "That's the Way Love Goes" better. The album is mainly about love and passion and explores the many aspects of them, so I think this would be better suited as a title. "The different ways love can go", as it were, in a simple way to put it.

"Because of Love" would be my second choice.

I like "That's the Way Love Goes" better. The album is mainly about love and passion and explores the many aspects of them, so I think this would be better suited as a title. "The different ways love can go", as it were, in a simple way to put it.

I started to go with that but its too long. Janets other titles have been short and sweet.

I started to go with that but its too long. Janets other titles have been short and sweet.

True. That's why I had "Because of Love" as my next choice. Kind of like: "Because of love, I...." and then the different songs show what love can do to someone. How they can be because of love.

Most logically the correct answer.

True. That's why I had "Because of Love" as my next choice. Kind of like: "Because of love, I...." and then the different songs show what love can do to someone. How they can be because of love.

I like that idea... :thumbup:

I still like "If.." as a title better ..

Archived