What should the janet album have been called????

janetDAYZ

22 members have voted

1. 1. What would have worked as the title?

• That's The Way Love Goes
    • You Want This
    • If...
    • This Time
    • Throb
    • What'll I Do
    • Funky Big Band
    • New Agenda
    • Because Of Love
    • Again
    • Where Are You Now
    • The Body That Love You
    • Anytime Anyplace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to hard for me to settle for 1 (this is my fave album for alot of reasons), theres so many songs that describe her or her new image or the era..... I think I just settled on If because that title can mean so much too.

But I like TTWLG, You Want This, This Time, The Body That Loves You, & Anytime Anyplace as a title

(I've played "what would you name the Janet album" for every Janet album, and none of them have that many choices)

Way to hard for me to settle for 1 (this is my fave album for alot of reasons), theres so many songs that describe her or her new image or the era..... I think I just settled on If because that title can mean so much too.

But I like TTWLG, You Want This, This Time, The Body That Loves You, & Anytime Anyplace as a title

(I've played "what would you name the Janet album" for every Janet album, and none of them have that many choices)

If, TTWLG, and New Agenda are all nice. :)

Let em know! :excited:

New Agenda...isnt saying enough tho..its not "strong" enough :lol:

The title is fine with me. I was listening to it the other day and felt that it would have been better if "New Agenda" was left off. I love the song, but I think it's the odd track on the album now.

Really? I love that it kind of continued the empowering theme of RN. Ive never felt it was awkward on the album :umm:

Really? I love that it kind of continued the empowering theme of RN. Ive never felt it was awkward on the album :umm:

I agree..it wasnt an overpowering socially conscious song. The message came wrapped in a light enough package to fit the album without sounding too heavy and overbearing for the album

If you think the album should have been named after that elevator music song, then you're not a true Janet stan/fan/supporter. :coffee:

I was listening to the album on repeat the other day and felt it would have been better as a bonus track for the remixes album.

Archived