Janet's commercial is so much better than...

King Baby

That is the first time I've seen the full commercial..

What in the fuck was that??????? :mellow: :mellow:

I'm sure Janet will shoot another commercial in 4 months with a slimmer body to show real progress..

All that "fighting a ghost" shit was not cute. :mellow: She looked a damn fool :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And she still looks wide as hell ...not exactly slim..so I dont know why Jenny Craig is trying it with using Mariah. :asham:

Is it me or has Mariah been using that damn outfit for the past 10 years. :mellow:

All that "fighting a ghost" shit was not cute. :mellow: She looked a damn fool :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And she still looks wide as hell ...not exactly slim..so I dont know why Jenny Craig is trying it with using Mariah. :asham:

Is it me or has Mariah been using that damn outfit for the past 10 years. :mellow:

That's her signature look, like MJs military stuff and Madonna's leotards. :thumbup:

:mellow:

She looks the same when she was on tour.. Seeing that she shot it while on tour..

She looks fit, and sexy, but I know for weight loss ads they show stars at their MOST fit. At Essence Fest she was a 10 on the fit scale, in the picture for Nutrisystem, Janet is at a 9.1 in my humble opinion. Look at her arms in the ad compared to the other pictures of her from 6-8 months ago. :thumbup:

jennifer hudsons commercials look so cheap :mellow:

and the one where theres two of her singing whitney is awful cause it sounds shit :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao:

A part of me dies when that commercial comes on.

But do any of you think they are showing these commercials a little too much? I'm really getting sick of seeing Hudson in the commercials.

She looks fit, and sexy, but I know for weight loss ads they show stars at their MOST fit. At Essence Fest she was a 10 on the fit scale, in the picture for Nutrisystem, Janet is at a 9.1 in my humble opinion. Look at her arms in the ad compared to the other pictures of her from 6-8 months ago. :thumbup:

It's better to show a commercial with progress compared to someone dropping 40 lbs before we knew they were on Jenny/weight Watchers/Nutrisystem

She's trying to keep it around for her daughter...

Good GODnet, every time that damn commercial comes on with both J-Hud's come out singing Aunt Nippy's song

ACKKKKKK!!

I want to CHOKE that bitch! HEW heard that & said "that's hot. She sounds terrific!" <_< <_< like two dying, caterwauling cats, da fuck....

I want to make more gifs of Janet's commercial but that damn strip across the bottom half of the screen >_<

Good GODnet, every time that damn commercial comes on with both J-Hud's come out singing Aunt Nippy's song

ACKKKKKK!!

I want to CHOKE that bitch! HEW heard that & said "that's hot. She sounds terrific!" <_< <_< like two dying, caterwauling cats, da fuck....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived