BLUE IVY CARTER

Shawn1814

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nydailynews

Now there is drama about her security keeping other family and parents from seeing their kids in the nursery and Intensive care.

I understand the need for the strict security and they did pay the hospital 1.3 million for this delivery. If the hospital couldnt handle the security and take care of their other patients they should have told Bey & Jay no. I think this is on the hospital for being greedy and showing favoritism for money.

It makes total sense for beyonce and jayz to want to go the extra mile not to have the paparazi get easy access. You know their is a huge bounty out for the baby pictures and a shot of Beyonce in the hospital would be a huge coup as well.

:umm: WTH at this comment on that NY article

"Papa del numero uno 02:31 AM

Jan 9, 2012

Eff that cracker. "GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN". Stay in your place aryan. Nobody cares about your 20 minute wait. Get to the back of the bus cracker! Hahaha. That entitlement chit wont work here. Jay and B own NY cracker! Worth over 1BIIIILLLLLIIIIOOOOONNNNNNN DOLLARS! @listen_you: Dont argue with old folk on here. They are miserable and think they know every god dayum thing. I was waiting for one of these clowns to start talking about all the police, securit secret service, fdny and the Homeland Security they trained. lol. If you dont agree with them then they start with the WHAT IF IT WAS YOU or WAIT TIL YOU NEED A POLICE OFFICER chit. Thats how old goats are. Just by the tone of your comments ill assume that if it happened to you you would have to deal with it. Its only 20 minutes. And if you happened to grt peeved at someone, it would be the hospital. You see unlike these racist and old jealous mofos I understand delays happen. IN LIFE! Chit, anything could casue a delay of 20 MINUTES' Could have shut the ward diwn to fix the elevator, clean. Shift change, etc. this time it was for the safety and security of billionares. Simple as that."

:unsure:

:umm: WTH at this comment on that NY article

"Papa del numero uno 02:31 AM

Jan 9, 2012

Eff that cracker. "GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN". Stay in your place aryan. Nobody cares about your 20 minute wait. Get to the back of the bus cracker! Hahaha. That entitlement chit wont work here. Jay and B own NY cracker! Worth over 1BIIIILLLLLIIIIOOOOONNNNNNN DOLLARS! @listen_you: Dont argue with old folk on here. They are miserable and think they know every god dayum thing. I was waiting for one of these clowns to start talking about all the police, securit secret service, fdny and the Homeland Security they trained. lol. If you dont agree with them then they start with the WHAT IF IT WAS YOU or WAIT TIL YOU NEED A POLICE OFFICER chit. Thats how old goats are. Just by the tone of your comments ill assume that if it happened to you you would have to deal with it. Its only 20 minutes. And if you happened to grt peeved at someone, it would be the hospital. You see unlike these racist and old jealous mofos I understand delays happen. IN LIFE! Chit, anything could casue a delay of 20 MINUTES' Could have shut the ward diwn to fix the elevator, clean. Shift change, etc. this time it was for the safety and security of billionares. Simple as that."

:unsure:

Apparently Camel, B and Blu shut down an entire wing of a hospital or something. Kept other patients waiting etc...something to this affect. I read/hear the nurses/doctors were not here for catering to B and her team. Oh well.

Apparently Camel, B and Blu shut down an entire wing of a hospital or something. Kept other patients waiting etc...something to this affect. I read/hear the nurses/doctors were not here for catering to B and her team. Oh well.

The thing is that they booked an entire wing/block and so NO OTHER patient would have access...so this man is clearly lying because his babies wouldn't have been in the wing that Bey Z booked.

I think beyonce made a huge mistake revealing it at the VMAs. She made it easy for the world to have access. Now this baby will have no choice but to be a celebrity. Its very cruel. But then beyonce has a big ego so...im not suprised she would do that.

Though I agree (even though I loved the announcement) I don't think the baby could ever not be a celebrity considering both parents are huge superstars which is a shame.

I think beyonce made a huge mistake revealing it at the VMAs. She made it easy for the world to have access. Now this baby will have no choice but to be a celebrity. Its very cruel. But then beyonce has a big ego so...im not suprised she would do that.

I thought the VMA fiasco was pathetic. The irony of someone who was so pressed on keeping their personal life, personal. She was the last person I expected to reveal in that way, but I guess when your album is on the brink of being an impending flop ............ anything goes :coffee:

If they paid for it, they should get what they pay for. That money would have included the entire delivery. $1.3 Million ! DAMN ! Bey and Jay really do have money.

If they paid for it, they should get what they pay for. That money would have included the entire delivery. $1.3 Million ! DAMN ! Bey and Jay really do have money.

I agree. If the hospital accepts payment for security and privacy it is up to them to make sure their other patients arent pissed off/treated well. If they cant guarantee the other families, patients can get the care access they need also then they should have said no

I agree. If the hospital accepts payment for security and privacy it is up to them to make sure their other patients arent pissed off/treated well. If they cant guarantee the other families, patients can get the care access they need also then they should have said no

I get that and agree but wave 1.3 million in ANYONE's face and they will do what they can to get that money

That's illegal I believe.

That's illegal I believe.

Ok...maybe i was a bit off. But:

SO messed up!

2 days old and alread Blue Ivy Carter's diva demands are trumping the needs of the little people!

Since the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z's world famous newborn daughter, none of the other patient at Lenox Hill Hospital don't matter.

Non-celebrity Neil Coulon, whose wife delivered two premature and underweight girls on Wednesday, says hospital secretly wont let him past the velvet rope to see the mother and daughters!

Coulon says that he as been repeatedly kicked out of the hospital hallway AND even the waiting room! He claims:

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway. They should have been more strategic about it. These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.”

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, kicking his relatives to the curb.

The new dad thinks the famous couple must be out of their mind to assume someone visiting a baby in intensive care has the slightest interest in them. Coulon says,

“This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you’re a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children."

Right!!

It's pretty presumptuous of the couple to think that they're more important to the new father than his sick infants!

It's really not fair that the privacy of one family could have such negative affect on someone else's important moment.

We're sure is just the beginning of Blue Ivy's life of unyielding privilege!!

From perezhilton.com. Sounds like they still did TOO much.....

Ok...maybe i was a bit off. But:

From perezhilton.com. Sounds like they still did TOO much.....

Something like that is to be expected. You'd be surprised what the paps would do just to get a photo, that is going as far as posing as a nurse just to get inside (which is a security risk in itself). Them renting out a section of the hospital IS plausible, because, if true, C-sections aren't performed in a typical delivery room. So she would have been relocated to a certain area of the hospital where there aren't many people.

Something like that is to be expected. You'd be surprised what the paps would do just to get a photo, that is going as far as posing as a nurse just to get inside (which is a security risk in itself). Them renting out a section of the hospital IS plausible, because, if true, C-sections aren't performed in a typical delivery room. So she would have been relocated to a certain area of the hospital where there aren't many people.

Yep. And people like perez feed the damn paps so hes part of the reason that these kinds of measures have to be taken in the first place. lets see him adress that. When there is thousands of potential dollars out for candids of the baby, Beyonce post birth etc it causes a feeding frenzy. They will bribe anyone they have to for access, as high as hospital bills are these days if the enquirer asked me to take a picture while I was visiting a sick relative etc I would fucking do it too hell.

Archived