Who loves The Big Bang Theory?

Selz

I would do Big Bang Theory over "Friends" anytime.....that other show "How I Met Your Mother" looks funny too plus it has Neil Patrick Harris :blush:

Definitely, that show is awesome and he is cute as hell :blush:

I completely misjudged this show for the longest time, but it's played to death over here so recently I got into a few episodes and I absolutely love it. I need to grab the box sets and watch it in full. Sheldon is my fav as well.

Now question do you guys have your own TV that is popular there or does American shows take over? I'm kinda curious because your music tastes shows that Americans don't necessarily rule there either :unsure:

Now question do you guys have your own TV that is popular there or does American shows take over? I'm kinda curious because your music tastes shows that Americans don't necessarily rule there either :unsure:

There are plenty of Australian shows but a lot of them are reality or lifestyle programs. There's very little in the way of homegrown sitcoms and even dramas now too. Primetime is pretty much dominated by American shows. I think we have a better balance when it comes to music.

There are plenty of Australian shows but a lot of them are reality or lifestyle programs. There's very little in the way of homegrown sitcoms and even dramas now too. Primetime is pretty much dominated by American shows. I think we have a better balance when it comes to music.

ohhhhhh okay so you watch what we watch...you watch "True Blood"? :excited:

Big bang theory is amazing.

I dont understand why it hasnt blown up like friends did. How popular is it in america?

I think it is still in the process of blowing up, the DVDs are selling out. It's early days for it too, it's only on season 5 and Friends ran for 10.

Archived