"Lonely" VS "Come Back To Me"

janetDAYZ

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like BEST

• Come Back To Me
    • Lonely

My two favourite songs from that album. I ADORE the transition from Lonely into Come Back To Me. I've always thought it would have been cool if she'd released both together as a double single. It could have one long ass video too :excited:

I think itd be CBTM by a hair, I mean they almost go hand in hand...well they technically do. I think they're like night & day, my opinion pretty much will go back & forth but, I think just by a little bit 'll have to say Come back to me...but still it feels weird having to pick 1, since I can relate to both songs all to well, and both have really helped me out of tough situations.

I love CMTB but seriously "Lonely" is more in many ways.....the lyrics, the runs, the harmonies, the lower and higher registers she sings in......this song would have been a very cool video that could have been the dark video of the album....there could have been so much explored with releasing this song and video. And it would have been done just as well......Janet sold the shit out of this album as well as the singles.

I love CMTB but seriously "Lonely" is more in many ways.....the lyrics, the runs, the harmonies, the lower and higher registers she sings in......this song would have been a very cool video that could have been the dark video of the album....there could have been so much explored with releasing this song and video. And it would have been done just as well......Janet sold the shit out of this album as well as the singles.

I can totally see that :mellow: Ugh.. this makes me even more mad that it wasnt released!!!!! Dammit :lmao:

I voted Lonely, its more nostalgic for me.

I think it would've done very well on the charts. With her vocals and melodies and the right video (which videos couldn't go wrong this era), I think this would've been her first #1 ballad on the top 100.

Archived