'Two 10-year-old Houston boys charged in sex assault on 8-year-old on school bus '

cheaps

Two 10-year-old Houston boys charged in sex assault on 8-year-old on school bus

Cops: Abuse was captured on surveillance video

image.jpg

Two 10-year-old boys in Houston are facing up to 40 years in prison for sexually assaulting an 8-year-old boy aboard a school bus in August, police said.

A security video from Aug. 25 caught the two boys pulling their pants down and forcing the younger boy to perform sex acts on them, police told the Houston Chronicle.

All three boys are special needs children in the Houston Independent School District. Their names were not released because they are minors, police said.

The two suspects were arrested last week.

The victim's mother told the Chronicle that she remembers her son coming home from Thompson Elementary School without his belt on or with his pants unbuttoned.

But she didn't think twice about it until cops called her in late August and said the boy had been molested.

"He has a hard time sleeping," the mother, who was not identified, told the newspaper. "He's just been having a hard time. He cries a lot."

The mother said she has pulled the boy from school.

Juvenile defense attorney Bill Hawkins told the Chronicle that the charges against children so young were "exceedingly unusual."

If convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a minor, the boys could face up to 40 years in prison. However, a court could also decide on a lesser punishment for the boys, including no jail time.

Authorities discovered the shocking incident after an unidentified parent, who is not related to the assault case, asked district officials to review conditions on the bus on Aug. 30.

School district officials said they spotted the sex acts while reviewing security footage and called Child Protective services.

Houston police spokesman Kese Smith said the investigation took several months because juveniles were involved.

One of the accused boy's mothers, also not identified, said she didn't believe her son was involved because he knows the difference between right and wrong.

"I don't know what went on on that bus, but I don't believe that went on," she told the Chronicle.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/10-year-old-houston-boys-charged-sex-assault-8-year-old-school-bus-article-1.1004494#ixzz1jFMhwzwv

They are only 10, and special needs!! They don't deserve to be punished! Taught that it's wrong obviously.

Back in my day kids were touching each other all the time! Of course I don't agree with it, and these boys over stepped the exploratory mark, but 40 yrs?!!

They are only 10, and special needs!! They don't deserve to be punished! Taught that it's wrong obviously.

Back in my day kids were touching each other all the time! Of course I don't agree with it, and these boys over stepped the exploratory mark, but 40 yrs?!!

All this :thumbup: Yea we had the "doctor" game back in my day, I always took care of my patients :asham:, but never nothin like what those 3 did, but still 40 years is ri-goddamn-diculous for that young ANNNNNNNNNNNND Special Needs? The south is really ass backwards when it comes to the law.

I don't think any of you read it, besides Reyna...

there is no way those children will get 40 years in prison... it says 'UP TO"... OR Nothing at all

that's such a huge timeline... so why focus on the extremely, probably won't happen, conclusion the boys will spend 40 years in prison?

Oh I read it, but didnt care, it shouldnt even be "Up to 40 years" or ANY years is my argument, I never said they were getting it, it just shouldnt even be a option. :filenails:

Oh I read it, but didnt care, it shouldnt even be "Up to 40 years" or ANY years is my argument, I never said they were getting it, it just shouldnt even be a option. :filenails:

I wasn't talking about you and I get what you were saying... and i agree with you & Paul... but the range of jail time shouldn't be the focus of the argument

"All three boys are special needs children in the Houston Independent School District. "

That's the only defense necessary. Them kids don't know what they're doing.

Does it not depend on what these 'special needs' are :unsure:? Surely if the victim was crying then he obviously knew what they did?

Yeah...lil boys bumping and grinding is nothing new. Hell,I did it when I was a lil kid but NEVER in a forceful manner and actual ORAL sex. THATS A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL. This is a case I've never heard of before for some 10 year olds,even tho I understand they're special needs.

I remember being in the school toilets. I was 4 so I must have been in reception (kindergarten to you Americans). Anyway this boy called Guy made his 'girlfriend' Jenny touch his dick. She then made him touch her pussy. Me and my best friend Katie were shocked!

I remember being in the school toilets. I was 4 so I must have been in reception (kindergarten to you Americans). Anyway this boy called Guy made his 'girlfriend' Jenny touch his dick. She then made him touch her pussy. Me and my best friend Katie were shocked!

Did the boys & girls share restrooms?

Yea I remember the touching game it went hand in hand with "show me yours & I'll show you mine.....now lets touch" LOFL LOL the innocence of children LOL But seriously the idea of putting mine in someones mouth didnt occur to me until.....10ish and at that age it was "EW!! why would anyone do that"....I know now LOL

Archived