Rihanna 'smokes pot' in Hawaii

bu.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh will someone just legalize this, already? I'm so over this stigma around the shit like it's so bad for you :rolleyes: I don't even want to smoke it, but I'm sick of the headlines that make it seem like it's some sort of crisis. :rolleyes:

TWIN

wondertwins_44819.jpg

(.........no comment on whether or not I smoke it :shifty: ......which I guess answers that....damn <_< )

TWIN

wondertwins_44819.jpg

(.........no comment on whether or not I smoke it :shifty: ......which I guess answers that....damn <_< )

Bad twin :P....I'm teasing :lol: But yeah, I don't even want to smoke it but this craziness around it is so overdone for no reason. Just legalize it already.

Oh will someone just legalize this, already? I'm so over this stigma around the shit like it's so bad for you :rolleyes: I don't even want to smoke it, but I'm sick of the headlines that make it seem like it's some sort of crisis. :rolleyes:

It will probably happen once someone our age becomes president. I'd rather see weed be legal than alcohol.

Someone our age? That's impossible :asham: But in respects, I agree with you. I gotta have a little wine every now and again though. :whistle:

You know I mean when these old ignorant fools kick the bucket and it's time for our generations to take over. -_- Wine isn't a big deal to me. It tastes good (depending on the kind), but I didn't get wasted from it like folks claim will happen if you drink a lot of it.

And it continues.

What a great role model for the kids today.

oh please kids are gonna do what they wanna do i used to hear and see all kinds of shit when i was 9 and 10 at that age u know from right and wrong rihanna is 23 about to be 24 she cant stop living her life, shes not hurting anyone and im sure there are 9 and 10 yr olds that have smoked weed way before this pic surfaced shes not gonna be a nun

You know I mean when these old ignorant fools kick the bucket and it's time for our generations to take over. -_- Wine isn't a big deal to me. It tastes good (depending on the kind), but I didn't get wasted from it like folks claim will happen if you drink a lot of it.

:offtopic:

What kind of wine do you like? I have been trying to find a wine that I actually can drink and LIKE. Most I have tried I can't say that DAMN this tastes delicious. Some are ok, and some I wouldnt have again. maybe I am not a wine person.

Ok back on topic. Whatever shes grown and while it is illegal there are so many that think it isnt a big deal at all and it should be legal one day it might actually be a real issue and be made legal once the old guard dies out.

To me it seems like one of those things that will eventually get leagalized. Even though I personally don't like smoking at all, in any form.

Some of you are just so ignorant of life.

Get out your ghettos homies and go see the civilised world.

You are aware the most so called "civilized" ppl are even out here doin coke,right? Ppl who you would never even think would touch a blunt..a pipe..a needle are out here getting high of their asses. You need to open your eyes. You have a piece of a wool cloth covering them fuckers.

Some of you are just so ignorant of life.

Get out your ghettos homies and go see the civilised world.

Im pretty sure you implying that her smoking weed is going to make a generation of kids smoke weed makes you look more ignorant than those of us who think she's not doing anything world. And what does the "ghetto" have to do with anything? They ONLY smoke weed in the ghetto or accept people who do there? They dont in the suburbs or the citys? Oh wait I've lived in all 3, its everywhere and its excepted, (JUST.LIKE.HER), the only place its not is with old people who think it'll kill you or make you immediately want to do cocaine. stop reaching, your doing too much :coffee:

Yeah I got it when I read it again :asham: Do we need to wait that long though? :sigh: I hear you. As long as Wine stays, then I'm cool B)

Archived