Rihanna 'smokes pot' in Hawaii

bu.

Youve clearly lost the arguement as u have nothing useful to say. I would have the same distaste for her actions if it were coming out a nightclub blind drunk or wearing 'fuck you' shoes on a family tv show (like she did) etc.

Its got nothing to do with society.

And P.S she keeps posting posey bikini pics on twitter from her vacation.. There is no law against it, but what it must show, is a desperate girl in need of attention. Why would u do that on a so called private vacation. Its just weird. She must be bored.

you've clearly lost as you have more spelling errors than a 6 year old girl :coffee:

great.. you don't like her yet you're sitting there by you old ass computer typing about how much you don't like her... maybe it's envy, jealousy, or you're just an idiot... or all 3

how is that weird?? it's not like she goes on her laptop and uploads pictures all day... :blink: get a life and stop trying to tell people how to live theirs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was paped, she knew they were there, and she didnt care. Proves how ignorant she is.

Dont tell me shes on a 'private holiday', when shes just posted pics of herself on twitter posing in a swimsuit DURING her 'vacation'. Manipulative bitch.

Ull just doing too much trying to defend this shit. What she did/doing is wrong. End of story.

With her JOB comes responsibilties, when u go in to that u learn its not just about singing. She has young girls looking up to her. They may not go out and start smoking, but they would certainly have an opinion of it. Some will disapprove, others worryingly will excuse it because its her. A bit like some fans excusing fur wear cause janet chose to wear it. And its when people start to excuse and normalise this behaviour, that trends begin and problems occur.

But u know she probably wants this publicity and im not gonna give it to her, so im done with this, and definitely with her. There is nothing she can do to me make like her cause being one of the biggest current known popstars on the planet and choosing to smoke weed with paps is just too far down the road of STUPID.

LOFL no its not "WRONG" in this day & age, people arent closet weed smokers anymore, that ended in the 90's (if not earlier). Im sorry but I could give 2 shits about kids growing up to smoke weed, and Rihanna shouldnt care either, its not her job to teach them that they dont have too, its the parents, BOTTOMLINE, if kids say "I want to smoke because Rihanna does" then the parents are a failure and the kids are stupid, and having as many kids in my family as I do, maybe its just my family, but I dont think majority of kids are that stupid. There are ofcourse gonna be alot of dumb ones who do anyway, but thats life. I would say Im SHOCKED that your such a prude about this, but when it comes to you on the subject of Rihanna.......... :rolleyes:

Youve clearly lost the arguement as u have nothing useful to say. I would have the same distaste for her actions if it were coming out a nightclub blind drunk or wearing 'fuck you' shoes on a family tv show (like she did) etc.

Its got nothing to do with society.

And P.S she keeps posting posey bikini pics on twitter from her vacation.. There is no law against it, but what it must show, is a desperate girl in need of attention. Why would u do that on a so called private vacation. Its just weird. She must be bored.

Yea cause she's the ONLY celeb to ever post pics on vacation right, hell fuck celeb, she's the ONLY girl to post bikini pics on vacation right? Why does what she does on HER twitter bother you so much? Why do you let anything about her bother you so much? Since you hate her with SUCH passion, I cant imagine why you'd even be keeping up with what she's doing on twitter. Why isnt she allowed to share pictures of her on vacation with her fans? Theres no law saying otherwise, and its nothing that no other celeb isnt doing or hasnt done in her age group today.

I just cant understand why someone would be THIS obsessed with someone they hate so much I mean come on.

Ok, firstly, there may be more people not closeted about their use, but that doesnt make it or them right or clever. A guy at my work recently got sacked for it. If thats still happening then it cant be acceptable can it.

Secondly u never heard of the situation where kids do things behind their parents backs. Would u listen to ur parents if u r feed by a culture and society telling u otherwise.

Anyway, look just mark my words right now yeah, do it. Watch as rihanna breaks down, has the whole rehab crap etc.

This happens everytime when drugs are involved and sadly people today still are ignorant to it, like u lot passing this off as nothing cause 'weed is kl haha'.

Fools.

Ok, firstly, there may be more people not closeted about their use, but that doesnt make it or them right or clever. A guy at my work recently got sacked for it. If thats still happening then it cant be acceptable can it.

Secondly u never heard of the situation where kids do things behind their parents backs. Would u listen to ur parents if u r feed by a culture and society telling u otherwise.

Anyway, look just mark my words right now yeah, do it. Watch as rihanna breaks down, has the whole rehab crap etc.

This happens everytime when drugs are involved and sadly people today still are ignorant to it, like u lot passing this off as nothing cause 'weed is kl haha'.

Fools.

Wow, havent heard of someone being arrested for marijuana in years, anyway its getting more & more excepted and legal. LOL Um....YEA I listend to my parents on certain things that society said was cool, my mom never said DONT smoke weed she just said wait till your mature enough to handle it and recognize if I dont want to I dont have to, same with sex, same with alcohol, and the media never stopped pushing them. Sorry but good parenting will prevail against the media, at least in my case and the people Im close with.

Im sorry but your prediction is just hilarious to me, because it just sounds like my grandmothers and great grandmother with "Weed will kill you, cause it'll make you want cocaine and you get a overdose and die" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sorry but it Really dosent happen like that with every celeb or every person to smoke weed. Its healthier than cigarettes and alcohol, if its overly used then it causes problems, like all things when overly used but how do you or anyone else who dont know her knows how much or often she smokes it?

Wow, havent heard of someone being arrested for marijuana in years, anyway its getting more & more excepted and legal. LOL Um....YEA I listend to my parents on certain things that society said was cool, my mom never said DONT smoke weed she just said wait till your mature enough to handle it and recognize if I dont want to I dont have to, same with sex, same with alcohol, and the media never stopped pushing them. Sorry but good parenting will prevail against the media, at least in my case and the people Im close with.

Im sorry but your prediction is just hilarious to me, because it just sounds like my grandmothers and great grandmother with "Weed will kill you, cause it'll make you want cocaine and you get a overdose and die" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sorry but it Really dosent happen like that with every celeb or every person to smoke weed. Its healthier than cigarettes and alcohol, if its overly used then it causes problems, like all things when overly used but how do you or anyone else who dont know her knows how much or often she smokes it?

Weed impairs your ability to function physically and mentally. Why do you think they use the terms 'high' and 'stoned'.

Cigarettes, have their own negative affects, but ultimately they do not impair your ability to work.

Let's assume they treated weed like tobacco, legalised it and implemented it at work, with 'weed breaks' etc (like they do cigarettes).

Can you really imagine being served at your local supermarket by staff that are 'high' and 'stoned', when they come back from lunch lol. You would have an inefficient and unproductive workforce, not to mention an unapproachable unattractive one, as weed smoking stinks so much.

Say what you will, but please lets not make out like weed is 'healthier' than smoking or alcohol. That's just bull hookey.

Weed impairs your ability to function physically and mentally. Why do you think they use the terms 'high' and 'stoned'.

Cigarettes, have their own negative affects, but ultimately they do not impair your ability to work.

Let's assume they treated weed like tobacco, legalised it and implemented it at work, with 'weed breaks' etc (like they do cigarettes).

Can you really imagine being served at your local supermarket by staff that are 'high' and 'stoned', when they come back from lunch lol. You would have an inefficient and unproductive workforce, not to mention an unapproachable unattractive one, as weed smoking stinks so much.

Say what you will, but please lets not make out like weed is 'healthier' than smoking or alcohol. That's just bull hookey.

actually... cigarette odor sticks to surfaces whereas marijuana doesn't as much. And weed, like alcohol, isn't to be done over a break... Marijuana effects last a lot longer than that of a cigarette... either way there are plenty of people who can be productive on it, if not more productive, with marijuana in their system...

Weed doesn't cause cancers or is deadly... no one died on / from marijuana... yes it's a drug... but it is "healthier" than the effects of alcohol and cigarettes... alcohol can kill you and others... cigarettes can kill you and others.. marijuana cannot unless driving... tho you can kill someone sober or on "caffeine"

Archived