Rihanna 'smokes pot' in Hawaii

bu.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like she's pulling an Amy Whinehouse or anything :sigh:

oooo i woulda said "charlie sheen" or any popular group from the 60s-late 70s.. :lmao:

Im pretty sure you implying that her smoking weed is going to make a generation of kids smoke weed makes you look more ignorant than those of us who think she's not doing anything world. And what does the "ghetto" have to do with anything? They ONLY smoke weed in the ghetto or accept people who do there? They dont in the suburbs or the citys? Oh wait I've lived in all 3, its everywhere and its excepted, (JUST.LIKE.HER), the only place its not is with old people who think it'll kill you or make you immediately want to do cocaine. stop reaching, your doing too much :coffee:

they don't do it under the rock from which he or she crawled from >_<

Didnt kate moss get a lot of flak for smoking on the catwalk. She got dumbed by sponsers. Despite calls. Armani arent doing tge same with rihanna. Double standards.

Whats the difference here.

I still think its wrong.

LOFL Yes because a catwalk is the same as her hotel room right?tumblr_lkj8m0MVfI1qg636ko1_500-vi.gif

LOFL Yes because a catwalk is the same as her hotel room right?tumblr_lkj8m0MVfI1qg636ko1_500-vi.gif

She was paped, she knew they were there, and she didnt care. Proves how ignorant she is.

Dont tell me shes on a 'private holiday', when shes just posted pics of herself on twitter posing in a swimsuit DURING her 'vacation'. Manipulative bitch.

Ull just doing too much trying to defend this shit. What she did/doing is wrong. End of story.

With her JOB comes responsibilties, when u go in to that u learn its not just about singing. She has young girls looking up to her. They may not go out and start smoking, but they would certainly have an opinion of it. Some will disapprove, others worryingly will excuse it because its her. A bit like some fans excusing fur wear cause janet chose to wear it. And its when people start to excuse and normalise this behaviour, that trends begin and problems occur.

But u know she probably wants this publicity and im not gonna give it to her, so im done with this, and definitely with her. There is nothing she can do to me make like her cause being one of the biggest current known popstars on the planet and choosing to smoke weed with paps is just too far down the road of STUPID.

Didnt kate moss get a lot of flak for smoking on the catwalk. She got dumbed by sponsers. Despite calls. Armani arent doing tge same with rihanna. Double standards.

Whats the difference here.

I still think its wrong.

well.. for one.. they dropped her because she snorted cocaine in a recording studio... not by smoking weed on a catwalk :blink: that could be the MAIN difference there... i guess if you use Google & common sense you'd know the difference

tool

no one cares what you think... cuz you have yet to spit out a fact about anything on this forum :coffee:

She was paped, she knew they were there, and she didnt care. Proves how ignorant she is.

Dont tell me shes on a 'private holiday', when shes just posted pics of herself on twitter posing in a swimsuit DURING her 'vacation'. Manipulative bitch.

Ull just doing too much trying to defend this shit. What she did/doing is wrong. End of story.

With her JOB comes responsibilties, when u go in to that u learn its not just about singing. She has young girls looking up to her. They may not go out and start smoking, but they would certainly have an opinion of it. Some will disapprove, others worryingly will excuse it because its her. A bit like some fans excusing fur wear cause janet chose to wear it. And its when people start to excuse and normalise this behaviour, that trends begin and problems occur.

But u know she probably wants this publicity and im not gonna give it to her, so im done with this, and definitely with her. There is nothing she can do to me make like her cause being one of the biggest current known popstars on the planet and choosing to smoke weed with paps is just too far down the road of STUPID.

she can't post on twitter on vacation now? *checks the rule book on celebs & twitter*... nope.. not in there

she's not the first pop artist to smoke pot :blink: and she's not the last... She's 20-something years old.. no one needs a loser like you telling them what's wrong and what's right... and it's only "wrong" because society you live in calls it "wrong"... just like butt sex between two men are looked upon as "wrong" in some people's eyes...

and at least she's strong enough to admit it unlike most celebs (MJ, Miley Cyrus, & many more)...

Youve clearly lost the arguement as u have nothing useful to say. I would have the same distaste for her actions if it were coming out a nightclub blind drunk or wearing 'fuck you' shoes on a family tv show (like she did) etc.

Its got nothing to do with society.

And P.S she keeps posting posey bikini pics on twitter from her vacation.. There is no law against it, but what it must show, is a desperate girl in need of attention. Why would u do that on a so called private vacation. Its just weird. She must be bored.

Archived