Michael Jackson's sassy fans to sue Conrad Murray!!

King Baby

Are they doing too much?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/67253/Michael-Jackson-Fans-To-Sue-Conrad-Murray-For-Emotional-Damage

Conrad Murray is currently serving time in prison after being found guilty of involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson and now it looks as though the former physician is about to receive more bad news as the singer's fans are going to sue him.

A group of 100 fans have hired a lawyer, Emmanuel Ludot, to file the legal documents on their behalf.

Jackson's fans believe that they are entitled to compensation for the "emotional damage" caused by Conrad Murray when he gave the singer a fatal dose of anaesthetic propofol in June 2009.

Talking about the case that he had filed on behalf of the Michael Jackson community, Ludot told the Afp: "It's similar to losing a childhood friend in a traffic accident. Because this death affects you, you have the possibility to file a suit and seek compensation."

The case will be heard in Orleans, France on April 11 2012. Do you think they deserve compensation?

People like this give all MJ fans a bad name <_<.

I'm going to go as far as saying that the behavior of a lot of fans since his death has actually slightly turned me off MJ to the point I don't enjoy his music anymore.

People like this give all MJ fans a bad name <_<.

I'm going to go as far as saying that the behavior of a lot of fans since his death has actually slightly turned me off MJ to the point I don't enjoy his music anymore.

I'm stunned!

I'm stunned!

I'll always love him but whenever I listen to his music these days I just get images of the crazy fans saying "it's a conspiracy" or something stupid and I have to switch it off. They've ruined it for me.

Archived