To all the Aussie, Brit, and other non Americans out there...

LyricalLesson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edinburgh is in Scotland.

Scotland is part of Britain. And the majority like it like that.

The first british king was Scottish. We set up the union.

This whole independence thing is just a big PR stunt by dictator Alex Salmond. Most don't even like him and want the Union. He only got in cause Labour suck so much, and many have a daft hereditary issue with tories.

So.....shhh.

:)

When I moved here to SC back in 2005, I met this dude from Manchester and he had the strongest accent ever..He was kinda cute and mad cool..he was influenced by hip-hop and showed me pictures and everything on where he grew up..I used to laugh at him because I never could understand him sometimes.. :lmao: He moved back there though because of his mom.

Well I'm not American after Billboard's latest list, so here's proof of my American accent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmmRUqgsg4&t=4m31s -_-

:asham::lol:

Well I've only been here for about 5 years and still travel outside of here to my family overseas all the time so I suppose I can comment. :asham::blush: I'd say my American accent is pretty good. Most people assume it sounds North Eastern so I just go along with that :lol:

When I moved here to SC back in 2005, I met this dude from Manchester and he had the strongest accent ever..He was kinda cute and mad cool..he was influenced by hip-hop and showed me pictures and everything on where he grew up..I used to laugh at him because I never could understand him sometimes.. :lmao: He moved back there though because of his mom.

Aww thats awesome :D!

Yes @ that shirt.

:thumbup:

Based from a perspective of non-UK citizen, Scottish accent is the hardest one to understand!

Shameless segue: I see quite a lot in this forum are living in the UK. I will need you to answer some questions from me since I am planning to go to London for the Olympics! :excited: Kindly await the thread I'll create! :thumbup:

Archived