BAHUMBUG! I'm so depressed! My family hates me!

Jodienda76

Sure you could. It's just not for lazy or soft hearted people. You have to love your kids of course...But you have to use intelligence and common sense when it comes to discipline and not your heart.

I'm both lazy and selfish -_- But I am 22 so -_- I'm good at discipline though ^_^

I'm both lazy and selfish -_- But I am 22 so -_- I'm good at discipline though ^_^

I used to hate children and was very selfish when I was your age...You tend to get over it as you grow. I just can't stand parents who constantly talk about their kids as if the world revolved around them. I work with a girl who still talks about her 13 year old son as if he were 3.

I used to hate children and was very selfish when I was your age...You tend to get over it as you grow. I just can't stand parents who constantly talk about their kids as if the world revolved around them. I work with a girl who still talks about her 13 year old son as if he were 3.

oh god :umm:

How old is your son now?

but to some parents, their children are their world

but to some parents, their children are their world

Of course...To EVERY parent their kids are their world..But to the world, your kid is just another kid...And if you spoil them to death...The world wishes you would've aborted them. Some parents don't understand that spoiling and treating your kids like they are entitled just because they exist is just as bad as being abusive and treating them like shit.