This bitch on American Idol SLAYS Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams".....my lawd! *MUST SEE*

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

I'm not surprised - when you watch Jessica sing you can tell she has a lot of Beyonce influence. She killed I Will Always Love You the other week too, she's suited to the big ballad songs. Strangely in-between she tried to go a bit latina and sing Gloria Estefan and it didn't work. -_-

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, she's such an agile vocalist. It takes so much breathing skill to switch from sustaining one note to a totally different one quickly, like she did at 27-28 sec.

I already loved her from seeing her Stuttering performance, and this just seals it. She can absolutely go toe-to-toe with Beyonce.

She is the one the judges had to save last week right? I haven't watched since auditions this year other than a few clips but usually the save only keeps them for a couple more weeks since it was introduced.

Yeah.

The bottom three last week was fucking RIDICULOUS. The 3 best singers of the entire competition?? REALLY?!?? :mellow: Thank goodness the judges saved Jessica, that's all I can say :sigh:

• 3 weeks later...

Why are we still talking about Jessica Sanchez?? Joshua LEDET is gonna walk in this competition - every performance he gives is amazing! His latest gave me such chills. He took a song he'd never heard of, learned it in 15 MINUTES and did THIS:

Archived