"We Can't Get The Brother Without The Sister!"

Evil.

He does? Then why has this board always made it like he's had issues with Janet? :mellow:

I think it was from one performance where he said something like "Yall know who wrote this" (or something almost close) and a few thought it was shade. I never cared for Prince unless he's performing it to be honest.

He does? Then why has this board always made it like he's had issues with Janet? :mellow:

He's thrown shade at Janet a couple of times over the years. But you can shade somebody and still like some of their music. He used to shade MJ back in the day as well, but that changed around the late 90s/2000. He has shown MJ a lot of love since like 1998 and he spoke about how much he loved him after he died.

He's thrown shade at Janet a couple of times over the years. But you can shade somebody and still like some of their music. He used to shade MJ back in the day as well, but that changed around the late 90s/2000. He has shown MJ a lot of love since like 1998 and he spoke about how much he loved him after he died.

Didn't Michael use to shade him back in the 80s too? I read a book on Michael years ago with quotes of him not liking "Purple Rain" -the movie and he basically walked out the theater premiere nite.. :lol: But then there's stories of Mike and Prince having a few meetup sessions talking and playing ping pong. :lol: They respected each other and would hang but still would throw shade. Male artists are such bitchy divas... :rolleyes:

Am I Fucking DREAMING???? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I thought Prince didnt fuck with Janet like that?! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ..I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL! :o :o :o

me neither next Madonna will be saying she and Janet been cool and we just late. :unsure:

He shaded Janet in a radio interview the interviewer asked him to hear some names and give his thoughts, so Michael was thrown in, Prince said "genius" next Janet was thrown in Prince said "sister of a genius" :umm:

smh i thought something recent

actually it doesn't matter because we all know Prince crazy as all fucking hell so one day you could be on his album as an artist of his caliber tomorrow you can't get him on the phone because he changed his "private" number he gave you. :filenails:

Archived