NEW RIHANNA VIDEO!!! Where Have You Been!

bu.

Thankyou! Finally some sanity has arrived.

Let's get this bull S together and remember who the queen is. You'll just suffering from serious withdrawal, ur hallucinating, believing Rihanna will suddenly morph in to Janet.

tumblr_lkj8m0MVfI1qg636ko1_500-vi.gif

LOFL again I see his name in the "All About Janet" board more than yours....................."actions speak louder than words"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the video - the visuals are great. Rihanna is stepping it up again. I wasn't feeling the dancing. A for effort but it's almost like she's counting in her head. Gave me Mariah honey video dancing vibes. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of Janet and I know how even the way her eyes blink is on point in a routine

I like the video - the visuals are great. Rihanna is stepping it up again. I wasn't feeling the dancing. A for effort but it's almost like she's counting in her head. Gave me Mariah honey video dancing vibes. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of Janet and I know how even the way her eyes blink is on point in a routine

it didnt look like she was counting to me at all, if u wanna see counting look at britney on her last tour

mte. -_-

It shows that she's not a natural dancer but I thought she did a good job for someone thats always been a Mariah when it comes to dancing :lol:

It's cute. I thought I was watching a Beyonce/Missy Elliott/Willow video, but I noticed the person the video is for could barely keep up with the rest. Plus I remember seeing Bey do a few of the moves in her "Run the World (Girls)" video. Again, it's cute.

Archived