NEW RIHANNA VIDEO!!! Where Have You Been!

bu.

I'm really at odds too. You come in every Rihanna thread saying the same reductive thing and you always either get warned, suspended or your wig snatched. What is it that keeps you coming into EVERY Rihanna thread spouting the same bullshit that #no1curr about? People are going to like her whether you like it or not...accept it and move on. There's more at stake in the world that Rihanna. Focus on the HIV epidemic or poverty or something.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT BITCH JUST CAME AND SLAYED ALL OVER, wow.......and she actually danced. THe setup with the curly hair and the other women is my fave, she did great with the choreography. Im way impressed, she keeps getting better.

PressedTVelvet..you're her biggest stan..You respond more on Rihanna than Janet. So, who are you really here for.

blr_m3an7sI1nP1qi7kv4o1_500-vi.gif

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN, Im suprised he even remembers what a Janet video looks like, I mean he's on every single thread with Rihanna's name on it, but not Janets..."Cause action speaks louder than words"

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN, Im suprised he even remembers what a Janet video looks like, I mean he's on every single thread with Rihanna's name on it, but not Janets..."Cause speaks louder than words"

I see he hasn't came back to rebut his claims.

blr_lt0uolJdD71qisdfso1_500-vi774.gif

i enjoyed that alot. really loved the tribal dancer near the end of the video. people can say what they want about Rihanna, but she knows how to make her videos interesting and entertaining.

If only she could incorporate that into her live performances :tear:

If only she could incorporate that into her live performances :tear:

Agreed. This is the first dance video of hers I felt she put in the effort the songs deserved. She should put that kind of effort into everything she would be much more respected.

All her live performances from now on should have that much effort if she wants to be better at them. Get in the dance studio work on your choreography, she doesnt have to be the BEST dancer. Just put in effort and work. Shes already a great singles artist and studio artist. She has interesting looks and imagery, the only things holding her back are her live performances imo.

PressedTVelvet..you're her biggest stan..You respond more on Rihanna than Janet. So, who are you really here for.

blr_m3an7sI1nP1qi7kv4o1_500-vi.gif

You just did too much :lol: I think Velvet was like I used to be when I was in my teens and early 20s as a Janet fan. I'd clown every female artist and diss them cause to me no one can top Janet or compare to her but as I got older I see I can like other artists also but still keep Janet as my no.1 lol. Anyway people can hate all they want but to me Rihanna put it down in this video with the dancing. I was looking to say it was just ok but she did really good with the dancing. It's new to see her move like that and she wasn't stiff like I thought she'd be. Good Job Rihanna :thumbup:

I really enjoy this video, the visuals are on point and the dancing is sexy. I want to learn how to do that pussy pop pat thingie, that is stuck on my mind!

I see he hasn't came back to rebut his claims.

blr_lt0uolJdD71qisdfso1_500-vi774.gif

:lmao:

I bet he fantasizes about her or dresses up like her. He's definitely a bigger Rihanna fan than me and I am a HUUUUUUGE super fan!

I think that's the best 5headRiRi video....eva....in my book anyway! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @ her finally dancing....and it was hot.....loved it. :thumbup::excited: :excited: :clapping:

I still give that to Disturbia

She impressed me.

BEYONCE AND JANET COULD NEVER !!!

now if only she could do something about her monotonous singing

Why are you here again?

Have you seen Janet's Together Again & All Night Don't Stop or Baby Boy by Beyonce?

If mix all those in with the latest video trickery, you have this.

It's a cool video, but no reason to talk crazy. :coffee:

You just did too much :lol: I think Velvet was like I used to be when I was in my teens and early 20s as a Janet fan. I'd clown every female artist and diss them cause to me no one can top Janet or compare to her but as I got older I see I can like other artists also but still keep Janet as my no.1 lol. Anyway people can hate all they want but to me Rihanna put it down in this video with the dancing. I was looking to say it was just ok but she did really good with the dancing. It's new to see her move like that and she wasn't stiff like I thought she'd be. Good Job Rihanna :thumbup:

See this is the thing, I do not understand how u can be bothered by or hyped by rihannas dancing. One, uve seen Janet do it better, and two, it's not like dancing in a video is a new thing for most people. If Rihanna wants to look a fool dancing, that's up to her, what I don't get is the hype for it in the first place. You'll are just taking it too far.

And no I will never Be a fan. I know what I believe and I stick to it.

See this is the thing, I do not understand how u can be bothered by or hyped by rihannas dancing. One, uve seen Janet do it better, and two, it's not like dancing in a video is a new thing for most people. If Rihanna wants to look a fool dancing, that's up to her, what I don't get is the hype for it in the first place. You'll are just taking it too far.

And no I will never Be a fan. I know what I believe and I stick to it.

LOFL @ Taking it too far, yea like we trust your judgement on to far LOFL

And you dont only stick to what you believe you wont rest until you stick it down everone who dont believe what you do throats, because thats how to be progressive and mature :wink::thumbup:

Why are you here again?

Have you seen Janet's Together Again & All Night Don't Stop or Baby Boy by Beyonce?

If mix all those in with the latest video trickery, you have this.

It's a cool video, but no reason to talk crazy. :coffee:

Thankyou! Finally some sanity has arrived.

Let's get this bull S together and remember who the queen is. You'll just suffering from serious withdrawal, ur hallucinating, believing Rihanna will suddenly morph in to Janet.

Archived