Basketball Wives ganging up on Gloria

Shawn1814

I really don't watch the show but why is Gloria mad at that white girl? All I kept hearing her say was that she talks too much shit and she'll never be her friend again

Gloria one was the one having lunch with the white girl.. Then Shaunie and her crew came in.. Evelyn has issues with her because she told Star Jones ex hubby about their strip to Vegas. (like the shit wasn't tapped for the world to see :mellow: )

Gloria one was the one having lunch with the white girl.. Then Shaunie and her crew came in.. Evelyn has issues with her because she told Star Jones ex hubby about their strip to Vegas. (like the shit wasn't tapped for the world to see :mellow: )

lmao! Sometimes I feel like I'm at a hair salon in this forum.

She held her own and those other ducks sound jealous as hell.. I'm disappointed in Shaunie, she was the "mature" one.

Jen has got to be the dumbest bitch alive..

Evelyn is a hoodrat with a some money...

http://missjia.com/basketball-wives-gang-gloria-govan.html#idc-container

omg yes Blatin. that show is done for me. no one must be watching so now they gonna get real ghetto. damn shame grown ass women acting the fool over nothing. It aint her fault Shaq cheated. Shaunie is tripping wanting to blame someone else for shaqs cheating and it aint even gloria!!!

Blatin PLEASE don't tell me you like the new hoe Tamerika....i mean Tammi? Ugh OMG......

If anyone's ghetto....it's the new chick....Tawny....or Tammi. Ugh. I'm going to hell for saying this but i could tell just by looking at her ass she'd be a loud, ghetto mess. -_-:ph34r: She didn't even need to open her mouth. When she first appeared in that nail salon i thought "This bitch is a ghetto mess....look at that weave". -_- -_- -_-

omg yes Blatin. that show is done for me. no one must be watching so now they gonna get real ghetto. damn shame grown ass women acting the fool over nothing. It aint her fault Shaq cheated. Shaunie is tripping wanting to blame someone else for shaqs cheating and it aint even gloria!!!

I'm glad Gloria held her own.. She came for Shaunie.. "Why would I tell you something when I don't like you". "You put on that dress, walked down the aisle and got divorced" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "I'm here to tell you I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK" gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORIA.. LOL

Blatin PLEASE don't tell me you like the new hoe Tamerika....i mean Tammi? Ugh OMG......

If anyone's ghetto....it's the new chick....Tawny....or Tammi. Ugh. I'm going to hell for saying this but i could tell just by looking at her ass she'd be a loud, ghetto mess. -_-:ph34r: She didn't even need to open her mouth. When she first appeared in that nail salon i thought "This bitch is a ghetto mess....look at that weave". -_- -_- -_-

Did you know Tammi is the loud chick from the first season of the real world.. lol

I just want to see her and Evelyn throw down..

Oh so Evelyn didn't want anyone to know that they had taken a trip to Vegas? What's wrong with telling people about a trip to Vegas and who is Star Jones ex-husband to Evelyn for her to be mad at Gloria for telling. :unsure:

Did you know Tammi is the loud chick from the first season of the real world.. lol

I just want to see her and Evelyn throw down..

Evelyn don't want it with Tammi. :coffee:

And Tammi was on the second season of the real world. She was the first reality star to get someone voted out of the house. Big Brother owes her a check for establishing that idea. :excited:

And yes she is ghetto but she is also REAL. She always has been. She was the first person to decide to have an abortion, go through with it and have it documented. She didn't hide anything even in 1991. And now that her baskeball life style has been taken away because her marriage didn't work she's dealing with the aftermath of trying to rebuild her life, and establish a mature relationship with her ex/baby daddy. Them other bitches is faking the funk and Tammi is like "look, Ive been where yall are now. and I lost it all, so it can happen to anybody". Them bitches need to take notes. Especially Jennifer because her marriage is DOOMED!

I like Jennifer but WHY do her and that animal looking thang she's married too continue to go back and forth. It's clear NEITHER wants to be in the relationship so why prolong the inedible? It's gotten stupid at this point.

I like Jennifer too. But sadly she has no other skills than being a housewife and her husband knows it. So he dogs her out because he knows she won't, CAN'T leave him and still survive financially. She needs to have his baby so she can at least get that child support/alimony. Unless she already has a baby by him. if thats the cas she needs call up Shaunie's lawyers and bounce. But I've never seen her mention children.

I'm glad Gloria held her own.. She came for Shaunie.. "Why would I tell you something when I don't like you". "You put on that dress, walked down the aisle and got divorced" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "I'm here to tell you I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK" gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORIA.. LOL

yes and i believe she called her a CUNT! cuss shaunie said I cant belive she used the C word :lmao: :lmao:

they dont want it with gloria. Shaunie needs to get some writers for this bullshit show. u would think they would try to do something uplifting with the hr they have

yes and i believe she called her a CUNT! cuss shaunie said I cant belive she used the C word :lmao: :lmao:

they dont want it with gloria. Shaunie needs to get some writers for this bullshit show. u would think they would try to do something uplifting with the hr they have

Uplifting doesn't pull in the viewers.. lol It's all about drama and the more the better.. lol

Oh so Evelyn didn't want anyone to know that they had taken a trip to Vegas? What's wrong with telling people about a trip to Vegas and who is Star Jones ex-husband to Evelyn for her to be mad at Gloria for telling. :unsure:

Well Evelyn confronted some chick that was talking shit about her and they almost fought.. All of this was shown on the show so I have no clue why this chick is so upset.. lol

Well Evelyn confronted some chick that was talking shit about her and they almost fought.. All of this was shown on the show so I have no clue why this chick is so upset.. lol

Ok so why she so mad at Gloria just for telling Star Jones' husband they went? Why she keep sayin Gloria talks shit? Was it just cause of her telling Star Jones' ex? :mellow:

Ok so why she so mad at Gloria just for telling Star Jones' husband they went? Why she keep sayin Gloria talks shit? Was it just cause of her telling Star Jones' ex? :mellow:

Evelyn is mad at Suzie (the chick with the black car and white car in the clip) for telling her business in Las Vegas to Star Jones' ex. The whole group is mad at Gloria because Gloria was kind of bragging about her relationship with Matt Barns (Lakers player). They were supposed to get married but it was called off although they are still together. Shaunie (Shaq's ex) and the crew came to the restaurant to throw it in her face..

I like Jennifer too. But sadly she has no other skills than being a housewife and her husband knows it. So he dogs her out because he knows she won't, CAN'T leave him and still survive financially. She needs to have his baby so she can at least get that child support/alimony. Unless she already has a baby by him. if thats the cas she needs call up Shaunie's lawyers and bounce. But I've never seen her mention children.

She is the dumbest one on that show.. I can't stand a chick with no back bone.. I don't think she has any childeren either.. I wonder if she signed a prenup..

Archived