Jason Darulo, Jay Sean, and Taio Cruz

EphraimAdamz

No. Non-factors to the max. None of them have anything remotely distinguishable.

To answer your question, maybe Jason only because he has more success. They'll just be seen as flash-in-the-pan acts who had a short run of success.

For a time in 2010, I seriously thought they were all one guy. Im totally serious. :umm:

It wasn't until Taio hit it big with "Break your heart" that i started to tell the difference. I wouldn't even recognize Jay sean on the streets, and I thought Jason was from the UK until somebody here told me he was from florida. Of the three I think taio has the best chance, only because his name starts with "T".

For a time in 2010, I seriously thought they were all one guy. Im totally serious. :umm:

It wasn't until Taio hit it big with "Break your heart" that i started to tell the difference. I wouldn't even recognize Jay sean on the streets, and I thought Jason was from the UK until somebody here told me he was from florida. Of the three I think taio has the best chance, only because his name starts with "T".

As a DJ I totally agree with you :lmao:

I'm hesitant to add Sean Kingston and Jeremih to the list? :unsure: But I think they might be a bit too relevant :unsure:

You need to stop acting brand new like you don't know what Jay Sean looks like!! :wub:

I really don't, but I just googled. I don't think I had seen him before this thread :lol: I've played his songs at the club but never cared enough to look him up. I just saw "top 40 hit" and played it.

Archived