Jim Parsons comes out in NY Times article

Kim

‘Big Bang’ star outed in article

Actor Jim Parsons has been outed in a New York Times profile piece.

The Emmy Award and Golden Globe-winning The Big Bang Theory star, 39, has previously skirted around long-running rumours about his sexuality, but, as he promotes his upcoming star turn in Broadway production Harvey, the TV star sat down for an interview with Times columnist Patrick Healy - and reportedly divulged his true identity.

Although no direct quotes were included in the article, Healy writes: "Mr. Parsons is gay and in a 10-year relationship."

Healy stops short of identifying the actor's partner in the lengthy article, which focuses mostly on his past and present stage work.

Parsons has yet to comment about the apparent big reveal in the Times profile piece.

----

I wonder if he was "outed" or actually gave permission for the article to mention he's gay.

the most unnecessary coming out in the history of coming out . Everybody who bothers to google him knows he was not in neither did he ever hide it

now I know who he is cause of the big bang theory commercials of the re-runs. Never heard of the show til a few months ago and I thought he was gay immediately after seeing the commercial and no I never plan on watching that nerdy boring looking show

• Upvote 1

now I know who he is cause of the big bang theory commercials of the re-runs. Never heard of the show til a few months ago and I thought he was gay immediately after seeing the commercial and no I never plan on watching that nerdy boring looking show

:clapping::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That honestly made me laugh out loud for about 60 seconds straight.

Well then you missing out coz that show is funny as hell

I had no idea Matt Bomer was gay, AND his partner is like an old dude :umm:

*Googles*

Damn. He got kids and everything!

Were they from a straight relationship, or...? :unsure:

Selz, honey gurl, we are not here for the "Each One Teach One" members of this board. :filenails:

tumblr_m1i3p0ncWP1qmt5mvo1_500.gif

*Googles*

Damn. He got kids and everything!

Were they from a straight relationship, or...? :unsure:

tumblr_m1i3p0ncWP1qmt5mvo1_500.gif

I couldn't get passed the old dude honey and they got 3 chirren. No mam :thumbdown: anyway have ya'll seen the trailer for "Magic Mike"? Mathhew McCohnhey can get it