QUEEN Miguel warns the other gals: Stay in your lane OR ELSE!

LEGENDguel is here to stay....mad? :excited:

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/06/06/miguel-dont-nobody-out-there-step-in-my-f-cking-lane/

Miguel.gif

Miguel is a ‘G’ and he definitely doesn’t hold his tongue when it comes to folks swiping his style (remember the Lloyd hair fiasco?) or his music. Last Friday, he visited Mina Saywhat from Power 99′s Rise & Grind Morning Show and while there he made one thing clear;

Miguel also dished some tea on his upcoming album and what to expect as well as how he feels about people who have compared his musical style to Prince:

On features

On comparisons to Prince:

Read more: Miguel: ‘Don’t Nobody Out There Step In My F-cking Lane’ | Necole Bitchie.com

GURL PLEASE! oprah.gif

Ego's are always fun to watch. Im always facinated by people who have a grand idea about them.self. Some artist definitely deserve to have such ideas about themself, nothing Ive seen or heard from Miquel makes me think that he is one of those artist. Is he really bringing anything new to the already bland and stale R&B table...my voodoo spirit does not think so.

Miguel is an artist and I will continue to support his music as long as it's great. Really, really enjoy the first album and his mixtapes have been great. Can't wait for the second album!