Talentless, Madonna Exposes Rear

no miss ma'am how does it make me slow cause I don't know what race you are? :lol: I really dgaf but definitely assumed you were. Oh well :coffee:

Umm maybe because I've stated that I'm black like a thousand times. Not to mention I've posted several pics of myself over the years and you can clearly see that I'm black. :rolleyes:

Umm maybe because I've stated that I'm black like a thousand times. Not to mention I've posted several pics of myself over the years and you can clearly see that I'm black. :rolleyes:

sorry but I haven't seen a pic of you nor seen anywhere where you said you're black lol. I've said many many times I don't pay much attention to the board or people on here unless they have pics of them in their avatar. I'm more likely to pay attention. I can honestly say that all the people who don't have pics of themselves I don't know if their male or female unless they have a name like Reiyna

sorry but I haven't seen a pic of you nor seen anywhere where you said you're black lol. I've said many many times I don't pay much attention to the board or people on here unless they have pics of them in their avatar. I'm more likely to pay attention. I can honestly say that all the people who don't have pics of themselves I don't know if their male or female unless they have a name like Reiyna

Will i have to change my name to Lakeisha for you to understand that i am a powerful independent black woman? <_<

Reyna, dude. Reyna. :umm: And he was being sarcastic, JoeJoe :rolleyes:

Will i have to change my name to Lakeisha for you to understand that i am a powerful independent black woman? <_<

You're a girl? See that's what i'm talking about :lol: since you have a man in your avatar I assume you're a man

Reyna, dude. Reyna. :umm: And he was being sarcastic, JoeJoe :rolleyes:

I know he was lol

yo ass must be white

You're such a fucking ignorant jackass sometimes. And yo ass must black Joe, because all you can do is see color, and you're a black supremecist. Little to no exagerration :filenails: So hows about you be respectful and engage in a conversation with this white dude instead of making such a stupid comment.

You're such a fucking ignorant jackass sometimes. And yo ass must black Joe, because all you can do is see color, and you're a black supremecist. Little to no exagerration :filenails: So hows about you be respectful and engage in a conversation with this white dude instead of making such a stupid comment.

stops reading there :lmao: bitches be going in like dildos around here :asham:

So are you saying only blacks see color? How you gonna ask me to be respectful and engage in convo after you started off with the name-calling? :lol: So here's one back atcha. Bitch idk your white ass but stay mad :coffee: Is that black supremecist enough or no? :unsure:

So are you saying only blacks see color? How you gonna ask me to be respectful and engage in convo after you started off with the name-calling? :lol: So here's one back atcha. Bitch idk your white ass but stay mad :coffee: Is that black supremecist enough or no? :unsure:

You only see color and everything is about race to you. There are others things at play :filenails: The difference between you and Matt is that Matt will acknowledge the role race plays, you will not entertain anything else. So like I said, you can be an ignorant jackass. Are there any more questions :coffee:

• Upvote 1

You only see color and everything is about race to you. There are others things at play :filenails: The difference between you and Matt is that Matt will acknowledge the role race plays, you will not entertain anything else. So like I said, you can be an ignorant jackass. Are there any more questions :coffee:

so just cause I said "You must be white" to someone else it means i'm a black supremecist? First off I never said it was all about race but race was a big part of what happened with Janet and if you don't see that then yeah you are ignorant :mellow: The person who I was talking to didn't even take it as offensive as you did so i'ma need you to stfu and mind your own bizness cause I wasn't talking to you lol. He and I already settled this as you can see :) If you still mad tho stay mad >_<

You can reassemble what I say to have new meaning,but you're no longer arguing with me, you're arguing with your imagination and lack of comprehension and logic. So y'all duke it out. May the best idiot win :coffee:

You can reassemble what I say to have new meaning,but you're no longer arguing with me, you're arguing with your imagination and lack of comprehension and logic. So y'all duke it out. May the best idiot win :coffee:

dayum ...u want sum dick boo? :unsure: every bottom boy I know when it's to this all him need is sum good dick :whistle:

didn't you say you weren't gonna address it? Contradiction much? Stay mad tho

5v2mqh.gif

dayum ...u want sum dick boo? :unsure: every bottom boy I know when it's to this all him need is sum good dick :whistle:

yeah he needs sum cause right now he all up on mine :lol:

I don't need a dick that's covered with bussy juice (and god knows what else) from several DL latino "thugs" :coffee: you can keep that

lmao your personal attacks are sooooo weak that i'm just gonna laugh cause you're definitely trying too hard :lol: I don't recall asking if you needed dick I think that was Roman but we can all see you're still mad

janetgrammys2.gif