Talentless, Madonna Exposes Rear

I'm not going to defend Twisted's point, because... nevermind

But if Metamucil had tried this during the SB, yes there would have been "outrage", but she wouldn't have gone through nearly as much BS as they put Janet through... and it has nothing to do with her being Metamucil, and somehow finding a way to "manipulate" the situation to her advantage as some have claimed.

We'll never know. But I don't think Madonna would have put up with as much bullshit as Janet because she simply wouldn't allow herself to. Janet got put through the wringer and my heart broke for her. That was her first real taste of controversy and it was BITTER. I think Madonna would have handled it better because she had the tools to. Like with the outrage over her Sex book. She literally came back and said "don't hang your shit on me."

We'll never know. But I don't think Madonna would have put up with as much bullshit as Janet because she simply wouldn't allow herself to. Janet got put through the wringer and my heart broke for her. That was her first real taste of controversy and it was BITTER. I think Madonna would have handled it better because she had the tools to. Like with the outrage over her Sex book. She literally came back and said "don't hang your shit on me."

yo ass must be white

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What went on with Janet was far more deep than "allowing" herself to put up with BS.

What I'm saying is Metamucil wouldn't have been subjected to a tenth of what Janet was subjected to.

I think her ass, and her body in general looked scrumptuous in the "Hung Up" video. :blush: I'll always give her that. But here -- not so much. I don't like M-Dolla. AT. ALL. But, I don't really see anything wrong with this either, besides the fact that I don't find her body desirable by any means anymore.

What went on with Janet was far more deep than "allowing" herself to put up with BS.

What I'm saying is Metamucil wouldn't have been subjected to a tenth of what Janet was subjected to.

he just don't get it

yo ass must be white

And yo ass must really be that fucking sloooooooooooow. I thought you were faking all this time. Anywho, welcome to six years ago! :cheers:

OMG.

idk.gif

This will not end well.

rihc.gif

:lol:

To an extent.

And what I said was we'll never know.

A disgrace to our race Joe -_-

And a black hole i guess :unsure:

da fuck. So you'd rather believe on hotboy who is trolling his way into this thread than me? :rolleyes: Not cool man, Not cool <_<

no no it's not like that. I'm sorry but I don't know how somebody black don't get it. He must be like Game then and if he is that explains it all :)

And yo ass must really be that fucking sloooooooooooow. I thought you were faking all this time. Anywho, welcome to six years ago! :cheers:

To an extent.

And what I said was we'll never know.

no miss ma'am how does it make me slow cause I don't know what race you are? :lol: I really dgaf but definitely assumed you were. Oh well :coffee: