Talentless, Madonna Exposes Rear

8muwr.jpg

tumblr_m3vdrtcjsx1rvzu9do1_250.gif

Wtf is that supposed to prove dummy? Don't you notice it's only one post where I called someone a girl. If you act like one i'm gonna call you one. I could call you a queeny fag but i'd get suspended so I won't and it's only 1 post lol so try harder. You definitely have too much time on your hands and i'm so glad you're not coming to the reunion cause trust me just like you don't like me on the forum you'd damn sure wouldn't like me in person and i'd make sure of it :)

• Downvote 5

Wtf is that supposed to prove dummy? Don't you notice they're all from the same damn day? :lol: and it's only 2 posts lol so try harder. You definitely have too much time on your hands and i'm so glad you're not coming to the reunion cause trust me just like you don't like me on the forum you'd damn sure wouldn't like me in person and i'd make sure of it :)

:lmao:! Wow threats on the Internet. I must be in 2001. When did I ever say I don't like you? It's foolishness and bafoonery I don't like :thumbup:.

Not the hypocrite waking up and running to this thread to finish arguing. :lmao:

And Bu, you should feel really good about yourself. I mean, he could've called you a "queeny fag", but didn't. That's mighty big of him. I hope you're thankful.

orig-20963439.jpg

All praise be to JosusJosus!

:lmao: failing at life? nah I think that's you. Anyone with a life would get their rocks off by arguing online at a forum clearly has no life. I can guarantee failing is definitely not what i'm doin' lol. I don't know what kind of analyzing you've been doin' on me (too much time on ya hands) that got you feelin' i'm failin' at life but try again miss ma'am :lol: You're the one who woke up from sleep to log online and hurry to check this thread to finish arguing. Oops! haha! By the way idgaf if there's a time difference...ya black ass is still a day late. Stay mad tho

so that is you... this is the 2nd time you deny every fricking argument you get into on this forum... clearly.. it all makes sense now

:lmao:! Wow threats on the Internet. I must be in 2001. When did I ever say I don't like you? It's foolishness and bafoonery I don't like :thumbup:.

Bu it's not a threat. Actually where did I threaten you? I didn't say i'd hit you or anything I only said I'd make sure you didn't like me and i'm not lying :mellow: I've told a few long before that I didn't like you and just so you know there are a few others on here that don't like you either so don't think just cause you've joined the forum Queens Game and Twisted and you feel some sort of popularity with your lonely ass and you find it fun to argue and get into debates with people who really don't even talk to you that you're some kind of forum star lol. It's always the same three. You, Twisted, and Game. Get a better hobby

Not the hypocrite waking up and running to this thread to finish arguing. :lmao:

And Bu, you should feel really good about yourself. I mean, he could've called you a "queeny fag", but didn't. That's mighty big of him. I hope you're thankful.

no ma'am as I stated earlier I was already done and was talking to someone else. You're the one who came on after you woke up to start again so yeah that's you not me :lol: Get it together

Bu it's not a threat. Actually where did I threaten you? I didn't say i'd hit you or anything I only said I'd make sure you didn't like me and i'm not lying :mellow: I've told a few long before that I didn't like you and just so you know there are a few others on here that don't like you either so don't think just cause you've joined the forum Queens Game and Twisted and you feel some sort of popularity with your lonely ass and you find it fun to argue and get into debates with people who really don't even talk to you that you're some kind of forum star lol. It's always the same three. You, Twisted, and Game. Get a better hobby

tumblr_m4pdmhDJfg1r2yx0wo1_500.gif

Should I be bothered that people that live thousands of miles away, who I will never see in my life and don't converse with on the daily don't like me? It's an online Janet forum not school or college or work or a family reunion. Quite frankly I have more important matters in my life than worrying whether JoeJoe or whoever doesn't like me. And let's not talk about who always gets into arguments because once again you seem to be in the centre of one.

• Upvote 2

so? What's that supposed to mean? :lol: trust me if it wasn't due to arguments and people trying to say shit about Janet then it wouldn't been that many posts by me but thanks for taking your personal time out to look thru and check for how many times i've posted :ph34r:

Why do your pimps keep allowing you on the net? Shouldn't you be working Fisherman's Wharf? :umm:

tumblr_m4pdmhDJfg1r2yx0wo1_500.gif

Miss Lady who was addressing you? :lol:

Should I be bothered that people that live thousands of miles away, who I will never see in my life and don't converse with on the daily don't like me? It's an online Janet forum not school or college or work or a family reunion. Quite frankly I have more important matters in my life than worrying whether JoeJoe or whoever doesn't like me. And let's not talk about who always gets into arguments because once again you seem to be in the centre of one.

Exactly so why the hell you care what I say especially when I wasn't talking to your ass? Yeah i'm the center of one cause people like you and the others address me when I ain't talkin' to you? Tell me i'm lying. Why were we getting into it when it had nothing to do with you and it was already resolved with me and the other person? Cause you addressed me right? Ok end thanks! Give me all the negative points ya want cause i'm not here for that but when you address me i'm gonna say something and I think some of y'all bored asses get a kick out of trying to start shit simply cause you have nothing else to do. Yeah i'm pretty sure i'm right. Don't y'all have friends or something to hang out with or a job or whatever. Always the same ones over and over again. Don't you ever get tired of it? lol

Exactly so why the hell you care what I say especially when I wasn't talking to your ass? Yeah i'm the center of one cause people like you and the others address me when I ain't talkin' to you? Tell me i'm lying. Why were we getting into it when it had nothing to do with you and it was already resolved with me and the other person? Cause you addressed me right? Ok end thanks! Give me all the negative points ya want cause i'm not here for that but when you address me i'm gonna say something and I think some of y'all bored asses get a kick out of trying to start shit simply cause you have nothing else to do. Yeah i'm pretty sure i'm right. Don't y'all have friends or something to hang out with or a job or whatever. Always the same ones over and over again. Don't you ever get tired of it? lol

You fucking tried that one! I always see you crying over people butting in conversations ON A PUBLIC FORUM. Not only that, you don't even practice what you preach. I was talking to TOF when you butted in and told me my ass must be white. Who the fuck else was I going to respond to? :blink:

You said yesterday that I must've analyzed you and truth be told, I have. I know the reason you're always on the defensive but the answer sounds too mean. Just know that it's hardly coincidence.

You fucking tried that one! I always see you crying over people butting in conversations ON A PUBLIC FORUM. Not only that, you don't even practice what you preach. I was talking to TOF when you butted in and told me my ass must be white. Who the fuck else was I going to respond to? :blink:

You said yesterday that I must've analyzed you and truth be told, I have. I know the reason you're always on the defensive but the answer sounds too mean. Just know that it's hardly coincidence.

Yep I already knew it but sorry I don't go out of my way and take my time to analyze someone I don't know or care to know and who's on the defensive? Oh and I don't cry over nobody I only say it to the same people who ALWAYS do it to start shit and it's ALWAYS YOU, Game, and the other one. Yeah I said you must be white but that issue was settled when you said you were black and that was that and I thought you got over it being it was almost 2 damn days ago but then you wanna start up again cause you see Game and the other guy stirring it up again. :sigh: I say what I want and please don't think you know me from what I post on a damn Janet message board :lol: so say what you wanna say cause trust me YOU as well as just about anybody on here can't hurt my feelings so say what you gotta say. I've already been called closet homo and all of the above on this forum so go ahead cause it don't move me none lol. If I was scared of being called any kind of name I wouldn't of posted many times about goin' to gay clubs or other stuff kid. If it was something among those lines you can keep it for you and ya friends on here to kii and cackle about. People who know me outside of the forum know I have a very happy life which is why I could give 2 shits about what you or anybody else gotta say. Now this convo has been goin' on for 2 days now. Tired of talking about it but as I said many times already y'all can stay mad tho. I'm done cause y'all get life from goin' on and on trying to figure out people on this forum which is kinda :umm: