Forum Awards

Angela

:sigh:

If you're not going to offer any alternatives to the "problem" you have no right to complain.

And isn't it all so unimportant anyway :coffee:

This post is for you ^_^

And JoeJoe but these type of posts are always about him :coffee:

look at this bitch starting again :sigh: This is why I call some of y'all girls. Not cause you're feminine cause I don't know if you're like that or not but they type of behavior like the messiness like what you just did is why I call some of y'all girls cause girls do this kind of stuff :lol:

let me think of awards that I would win and make a list for it... bbL :)

oddly pathetic enough.. you'd win all 3

sorry game but it's the other way around miss ma'am and I think we all know that whether anyone wants to admit it or not :) Seems like you're mad cause I mentioned no names. I guess if the shoe fits wear that shit then :lol:

:lol:

I don't even know why they bother. Every year there have been different winners but because a select few never win, they get mad. Even when we added MORE categories to try to get more winners, they still cry.

I ain't crying. I've won awards before lol

I would totally be about a theme awards especially for those of us who have been here forever and never gotten an award. I have none, but I aint pressed about it, last year I showed up as Precious just for the fun of it, Damon won quite a few, did that mean I hated him? No it aint that serious I don't have an issue with anyone on this board, (those people are gone) I would like something fun where everyone can get something though.

Theme awards would be great! Itd be cringe to see predictable songs win but still fun! Exactly! It's always the grown folks that have something to complain about (except you since you aren't complaining).

Theme awards would be great! Itd be cringe to see predictable songs win but still fun! Exactly! It's always the grown folks that have something to complain about (except you since you aren't complaining).

Why would I complain? Who cares, don't get me wrong I think it's cool Angie does this and the board has something fun to do, but hell I have a life to live outside of this forum and I am one busy dude.

look at this bitch starting again :sigh: This is why I call some of y'all girls. Not cause you're feminine cause I don't know if you're like that or not but they type of behavior like the messiness like what you just did is why I call some of y'all girls cause girls do this kind of stuff :lol:

I'm all woman :filenails:

Perfect.

MariahCareyBodlookgifbucketblogspotcom3.gif

Twerk it!

tumblr_m5fpzbrYer1ry7f5mo1_r1_500.gif

Why would I complain? Who cares, don't get me wrong I think it's cool Angie does this and the board has something fun to do, but hell I have a life to live outside of this forum and I am one busy dude.

exactly. Why should anyone complain? It's an online forum award - it's not exactly the Academy Awards or Grammys. It's all fun. But off course it's not Planet Janet without people getting uptight and queeny.

:sigh:

If you're not going to offer any alternatives to the "problem" you have no right to complain.

And isn't it all so unimportant anyway :coffee:

This post is for you ^_^

And JoeJoe but these type of posts are always about him :coffee:

i did offer an alternative...and im not complaining im just calling out the politics on this board