Brandy says the "Put it Down" video is going to be "EPIC"!!!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/06/brandy-talks-put-down-video-epic/

For fans of R&B maestra Brandy, the wait for her new video ‘Put It Down’ has been intense to say the least.

The first clip in aid of her new LP ‘2/11′, the Chris Brown assisted piece got somewhat of an additional promo boost today- by way of exclusive info the ‘Drop Dead Diva’ star gave That Grape Juice.Net.

Her comments below…

On the clip she told us:

I wish I could tell you who’s directing it. It’s coming out in July and it’s going to epic, which is great because I haven’t had one of those while and it’ll be my first video in four years.

Can’t wait till it’s out!!!

But everytime you'd build me up, you'd only let moi down....

Whatever Brandy! PqUT1.gif

• Upvote 1

But everytime you'd build me up, you'd only let moi down....

Whatever Brandy! PqUT1.gif

All this

I (and virtually everyone else) take this with a grain of salt.

And That

:coffee: JUST DO IT!, For the fucking love of god DO IT. I'm so ready for a song leak or next single drop.....a good 1.... :filenails:

She should have called it a buzz single and moved on to the real one..

I see NOOOO Lies in that, cause shit I been sayin it

Brandy needs to take a page from Mary J. Lets not forget this mess.........

Diddy & Wayne couldnt save that mess (hell I think both of them contributed to it being a bad song. And tho it did get to #28 on the R&B charts, nobody cared....and I'm seeing a similar future for this song (I can be proven wrong tho, and thats alright, I want Brandy to get that hit album/era), but despite the (somehow) good reviews/reception, it's just not doing enough.

Diddy & Wayne couldnt save that mess (hell I think both of them contributed to it being a bad song. And tho it did get to #28 on the R&B charts, nobody cared....and I'm seeing a similar future for this song (I can be proven wrong tho, and thats alright, I want Brandy to get that hit album/era), but despite the (somehow) good reviews/reception, it's just not doing enough.

I never knew anything about this song..lol

I never knew anything about this song..lol

Yea I NEVER heard it on the radio but BET & VH1Soul played the video all the time and I LOVED/LOVE the video more than the song, but the video is far from enough to make up for that shitty song.

Oh and she did perform it at the Billboard awards last year, and everyone either hated it or didnt care, tho it did move up more on the R&B charts.

that's because it's MJB and she's irrelevant now much like Brandy (tho I do love the MJB song)

yeah but no one is checking for it... and it's flopping on the chart it should be doing good well in

it was leaked in April, released to iTunes in May and Radio in June... video in July... album flop in August

For someone that you consider a flop, you certainly have been following her every move. And for me to be the Brandy stan on this board, you talk about her and make more post than I do. You aren't the only one though.

For someone that you consider a flop, you certainly have been following her every move. And for me to be the Brandy stan on this board, you talk about her and make more post than I do. You aren't the only one though.

Yeah, because it doesnt take 30 seconds to find and read information :umm:

But talking and doing are too different things. The only doing I'm going to be doing is not buying her album but somehow having it.. Prolly in July knowing her team :coffee:

Yeah, because it doesnt take 30 seconds to find and read information :umm:

But talking and doing are too different things. The only doing I'm going to be doing is not buying her album but somehow having it.. Prolly in July knowing her team :coffee:

If you don't like the song and think she's a flop, then why do you want her album? How the fuck can you constantly complain about someone being a flop, yet you contribute to the album flopping by illegally downloading? What kind of backwards thinking is that? It seems like you're the flop.

If you don't like the song and think she's a flop, then why do you want her album? How the fuck can you constantly complain about someone being a flop, yet you contribute to the album flopping by illegally downloading? What kind of backwards thinking is that? It seems like you're the flop.

I love music.. I have Madonna's shitty album. I don't comment on things I don't know... Think of it as research... You can't make claims without researching the subject.

Plus I never said I didn't like Brandy's music... It's not as good as it once was but I like a song or two from her flops. I'm just not delusional like you are and let that overpower my honest opinion.

G

Downloading it illegally, allegedly cuz I didn't say that, allows people to listen without wasting money for singers who aren't worthy of 12$.

I'm the flop? Ok :lmao: good come back, for a 12 year old

I love music.. I have Madonna's shitty album. I don't comment on things I don't know... Think of it as research... You can't make claims without researching the subject.

Plus I never said I didn't like Brandy's music... It's not as good as it once was but I like a song or two from her flops. I'm just not delusional like you are and let that overpower my honest opinion.

G

Downloading it illegally, allegedly cuz I didn't say that, allows people to listen without wasting money for singers who aren't worthy of 12$.

Amen to that

I do personally think your overly harsh on Brandy, but it's your opinion, and I do agree with you on the downloading part,why support a shitty album, no matter who it is and how you feel about the artist, it's about not wasting your money you work hard for on something you dont enjoy. God knows I love Brandy, but if this album is full of songs like PID (which I doubt, but still), I'm not spending a dime on it (like I didnt for the song itself).

G

Game, I would love for you to show this evidence of me being delusional. Please, I want you to find the post and post them.

Like I said before, you have more to say about Brandy than I do. You check into every thread that has her name on it.

Listening to a clip on Youtube is research, downloading illegally is a crime.

You said that you don't like "Put It Down" yet every thread that has "Put It Down" you come in it and type the same thing over and over again "Flop". "Flop" is the response of a 12 year-old. It's not like you're adding anything new to the conversation.

Game, I would love for you to show this evidence of me being delusional. Please, I want you to find the post and post them.

Like I said before, you have more to say about Brandy than I do. You check into every thread that has her name on it.

Listening to a clip on Youtube is research, downloading illegally is a crime.

You said that you don't like "Put It Down" yet every thread that has "Put It Down" you come in it and type the same thing over and over again "Flop". "Flop" is the response of a 12 year-old. It's not like you're adding anything new to the conversation.

So I can't be a fan of Brandy's music? because if you check my last.fm account her name is on it with more than enough spins.. Therefore I can speak about her. If you have an issue then that's your problem.

Source: http://www.last.fm/u...lusjanet/charts (over a 1000 spins... and i didn't even notice LOL)

Well i never said I was gonna download it illegally. I just said I wasn't going to waste my money on it

I said more than "flop" :umm: maybe you need to re-read what I said in her threads. And!!!!! I reply to whatever.. No holds are barred on the forum. Anything goes... Problem?

here's some delusional snippets:

No need to. It's eating up the chart on iTunes, with no promo at all. Just released today and it's 3 on the R&B charts and 55 overall. It hasn't even been sent to radio yet. The single is doing fine. thanks

Niki Minaj was originally on that track but was replaced by Chris Brown. Smart move in my opinion. All of his songs are eating up the charts

Most of the people that don't like that song aren't Brandy fans anyway, so who cares

So I can't be a fan of Brandy's music? because if you check my last.fm account her name is on it with more than enough spins.. Therefore I can speak about her. If you have an issue then that's your problem.

Source: http://www.last.fm/u...lusjanet/charts (over a 1000 spins... and i didn't even notice LOL)

Well i never said I was gonna download it illegally. I just said I wasn't going to waste my money on it

I said more than "flop" :umm: maybe you need to re-read what I said in her threads. And!!!!! I reply to whatever.. No holds are barred on the forum. Anything goes... Problem?

here's some delusional snippets:

Game, you are reaching. That first comment has to be taken in context and that second comment is true. Chris Brown songs are all over the charts. You can't turn on the radio without hearing him on a song. Where is the delusion?