Brandy says the "Put it Down" video is going to be "EPIC"!!!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

Right so because she's huge all over the world but not in the USA she isn't popular?

well he said Europe...Europe isnt the world...i didnt mean she's not popular...but the way i read it whan you said she was popular...and that made me think of michael jackson popular...thats popular all over the world

well he said Europe...Europe isnt the world...i didnt mean she's not popular...but the way i read it whan you said she was popular...and that made me think of michael jackson popular...thats popular all over the world

She is popular all over the world except less so in the USA but she has had a couple of hits there.

Well no one is on MJ's scale.. Kylie isnt even close...

I did say the Euro-Madonna :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of weeks ago when she said this was gonna be her most epic video..I had assumed that they were shooting it then especially for one to make a bold statement like that. I guess she was speaking on the treatment for the video cuz obviously they haven't started shooting yet.

And tbh since the album release date got pushed back to late Aug it doesnt make it seem like the video is coming late since it will premiere at least a month before the album releases. Maybe the label did do a smart thing,in a way.