Brandy says the "Put it Down" video is going to be "EPIC"!!!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

Game, you are reaching. That first comment has to be taken in context and that second comment is true. Chris Brown songs are all over the charts. You can't turn on the radio without hearing him on a song. Where is the delusion?

I don't... Radio.. I iPhone... But the Billboard Hot 100... I Haven't seen him there in months

I don't know why she is bothering releasing a video. The timing is all wrong.

Kylie did it best when she dropped the song and video and sent it to radio and iTunes at the same time. That's how it needs to be done these days.

When will these girls learn.....

• Upvote 3

Kylie did it best when she dropped the song and video and sent it to radio and iTunes at the same time. That's how it needs to be done these days.

That's how you work this market.. Everything has to be ready... Video radio iTunes, same week. Otherwise, the song isn't going to do well

Brandy's people have the mindset of the 90s

• Upvote 3

That's how you work this market.. Everything has to be ready... Video radio iTunes, same week. Otherwise, the song isn't going to do well

Brandy's people have the mindset of the 90s

I will have to agree. Better to be over prepared as oppose to being behind. Its just NOT smart these dayz.

Despite the sloppiness of how they are handling this song, it's still gaining spins on Urban radio and more stations continue to add it

Does anyone actually care about urban/rnb charts and stuff? Isn't it all about the hot 100 and a crossover hit?

• Upvote 1

Does anyone actually care about urban/rnb charts and stuff? Isn't it all about the hot 100 and a crossover hit?

The point is, for a song that was released to radio a month ago, with no promo that leaked on the net 2 months ago, it's spins are steadily increasing on the radio. And a #1 on the urban/r&b charts is still considered a #1 o some of your face's #1's would have to be gone as well.

Just because a song doesn't take off right away doesn't' mean it won't make an impact Kelly's "Motivation" took a long time to work it's way to the top and even longer for the video to drop. Melanie's "4 AM" was a slow burning as well.

i've seen this name come up a few times here on this board...who the hell is this?

One of the biggest pop stars on the planet since the 80s lol

:unsure: i dont know her...who is she popular to? and im being serious...not trying to be funny but does she sing? or what has she sang to make her one of the biggest pop stars on the planet since the 80's

The point is, for a song that was released to radio a month ago, with no promo that leaked on the net 2 months ago, it's spins are steadily increasing on the radio. And a #1 on the urban/r&b charts is still considered a #1 o some of your face's #1's would have to be gone as well.

Just because a song doesn't take off right away doesn't' mean it won't make an impact Kelly's "Motivation" took a long time to work it's way to the top and even longer for the video to drop. Melanie's "4 AM" was a slow burning as well.

We not talking about Lil Wayne's Motivation... We're talking about Brandy