Gorgeous Gaga promises to release the best album of the decade...

King Baby

Well?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think she can do it?

• Yes
    • no

Fans of Lady Gaga have been waiting all week for some tantalizing info from the pop idol, ever since Christmas Day, when she promised her Little Monsters that she would reveal some primo news via Twitter on New Year's Eve.

Gaga kept to her word, and last night while the world was counting down to the start of 2011, the pop star shared a trifecta of exciting news with her devoted following. She unveiled the racy cover photo of 'Born This Way' (she isn't wearing meat, in fact, she isn't wearing anything from the waist down). And she also specified the 2011 release dates for both the title track and the 'Born This Way' album.

The Grammy winner tweeted her provocative, pantsless black-and-white cover image, and said: "THE SONG 2 13 11 THE RECORD 5 23 11."

That's a Feb. 13 release for the single, and May 23 for the album, her second studio effort. Her best-selling 'The Fame' was the award-winning debut album that took the music industry by storm less than two years ago, in August 2008. Time flies!

No stranger to making big promises, Gaga recently told concergoers in Europe they would not be disappointed in 'Born This Way': "I promise to give you the greatest album of this decade." Knowing the 24-year-old hitmaker's dedication to her fans, she'll certainly do everything she can to make good on that vow.

Shes going to top her last album .... I really think she will. I'm intrigued to see what she will deliver. I know Beyonce won't release til 2012 with GaGa out. Going to be interesting to see what Beyonce does next ?

I thought Beyonce was already set to release this year ..

I thought Beyonce was already set to release this year ..

I imagine she'll release later into the year.....

Whoever comes out this year, they are not going to top Gaga ... her work is the most anticipated. Once that album drops its GAME OVER and if her first single is a hit she's going to top herself

I imagine she'll release later into the year.....

Whoever comes out this year, they are not going to top Gaga ... her work is the most anticipated. Once that album drops its GAME OVER and if her first single is a hit she's going to top herself

I don't know. Gaga has only had 2 number 1 singles. Katy Perry had 3 this year alone.

Beyonce is suppose to be coming out with a sound never heard before but then again thats everytime she comes out and it ususally sounds the same.

I don't know. Gaga has only had 2 number 1 singles. Katy Perry had 3 this year alone.

Beyonce is suppose to be coming out with a sound never heard before but then again thats everytime she comes out and it ususally sounds the same.

right. Who would we be kidding?

GaGa will still be bigger ... people anticipate her image and her sound... I do think that Gaga has really out done herself though ... I just can't imagine what she can bring to the table that people won't be like "shes done this already" .... but shes a creative girl and your art should get better. Guess we will see later this year hey :shifty:

GaGa will still be bigger ... people anticipate her image and her sound... I do think that Gaga has really out done herself though ... I just can't imagine what she can bring to the table that people won't be like "shes done this already" .... but shes a creative girl and your art should get better. Guess we will see later this year hey :shifty:

She steals as much as conchita , the difference is that the gayz have their head soo far up her ass that they don't even notice it (actually they do , they just prefer to call it creative and original)

TRAGIC. Sad day for music when this gargoyle became popular

Archived