Brandy slayed!!!!

RaLpHieReBeL516

ugh oh ...well you don't be here that often but that's a personal attack I feel the need to call you out on it because if I can't quote Nicki Minaj and stunt doubles in reference to Game, I don't know how well that's gonna fly. But Ima keep it 100, I know you are not here for fucks to be gave :coffee:

Ask me if I care?

Don't you have some pretending to be doing

Don't you have some threads to be making in the help sect- oh wait

No one cares about you because you're an asshole. So post as much as you want about Slo and make as many threads as you want in the help section (have you tried pming mods yet?) I doubt it will make a difference. I bet they're just waiting for another reason to suspend you tbh, you really are that much of a bother. The board without you is like getting rid of an incessant gnat buzzing in your ear. You're quite simply a pest.

Don't you have some threads to be making in the help sect- oh wait

No one cares about you because you're an asshole. So post as much as you want about Slo and make as many threads as you want in the help section (have you tried pming mods yet?) I doubt it will make a difference. I bet they're just waiting for another reason to suspend you tbh, you really are that much of a bother. The board without you is like getting rid of an incessant gnat buzzing in your ear. You're quite simply a pest.

First of all tool, just because I'm an asshole (and proud of it) doesn't mean the rules don't apply to other members. That pinned thread is for EVERYONE registered on this board

Secondly, This has nothing to do with Roc... And unless your name is Selz, CND, or Angie... You're opinion on the rules don't matter

I wish them luck finding another reason. I know the rules ad I follow them. I maybe on a thin ice but I know how not to break it. WHEW MAD?!?

So you can go back to playing with your coned bra and stay out of grown ups business. Children, I swear :sigh:

First of all tool, just because I'm an asshole (and proud of it) doesn't mean the rules don't apply to other members. That pinned thread is for EVERYONE registered on this board

Secondly, This has nothing to do with Roc... And unless your name is Selz, CND, or Angie... You're opinion on the rules don't matter

I wish them luck finding another reason. I know the rules ad I follow them. I maybe on a thin ice but I know how not to break it. WHEW MAD?!?

So you can go back to playing with your coned bra and stay out of grown ups business. Children, I swear :sigh:

Oh I don't think I said that, I think I said the mod team doesn't give a shit about your whining ass. Did I make myself clear?

I'm offering my opinion anyway. That's within the rules (you know so well) boo. WHEW MAD?!?

It would be nice if you broke it so you could fucking freeze to death you tired miserable bitch. (the ice is a metaphor for being banned, I'm not breaking rules see ^_^)

Keep comparing me to the most iconic woman in pop culture, I like it ^_^

Oh I don't think I said that, I think I said the mod team doesn't give a shit about your whining ass. Did I make myself clear?

I'm offering my opinion anyway. That's within the rules (you know so well) boo. WHEW MAD?!?

It would be nice if you broke it so you could fucking freeze to death you tired miserable bitch. (the ice is a metaphor for being banned, I'm not breaking rules see ^_^)

Keep comparing me to the most iconic woman in pop culture, I like it ^_^

Oh Yeah !

I expected her to come out with "All The Man I Need" or some kind of Whit Ballad.

But she went completely LEFT & I LUUUUV IT!!!! Her runs, lower registar, her dancing, EVERYTHING was on point!!

Jam2.gif

Me too!!!!! Waiting on her to do a tribute was worth the wait...this is a brand new brandy

• Upvote 1

http://planetjanet.i...641#entry328641

Selz, I know you and CND are the only Mods that are compenent enough to do your civil duty without blinking twice, since the other mod is incompenent and can't do a simple task

First of all you can save your little angrybirds rant for someome who cares :filenails:

because we could revisit your track record as a mod so lets not with the incompetent thing kay? :cheers:

and don't worry about what goes on in the control panel hit the report button and keep it moving

also chose your next words wisely because it mite be 3-5 days before Your able to say anything else