Brandy slayed!!!!

RaLpHieReBeL516

First of all you can save your little angrybirds rant for someome who cares :filenails:

because we could revisit your track record as a mod so lets not with the incompetent thing kay? :cheers:

and don't worry about what goes on in the control panel hit the report button and keep it moving

also chose your next words wisely because it mite be 3-5 days before Your able to say anything else

Boi please.... Go ahead and revisit it... That's doesn't take away tr fact that we are in 2012 and you are in the driver seat. So shut up as drive

Chose my next words wisely? You gonna abuse your power and suspend me? :lmao: Challenge accepted

I expected her to come out with "All The Man I Need" or some kind of Whit Ballad.

But she went completely LEFT & I LUUUUV IT!!!! Her runs, lower registar, her dancing, EVERYTHING was on point!!

Jam2.gif

this gif is giving me life :excited:

• Upvote 1

when she came out with the 'model walk' to im your baby tonight, i was like GIRL BYE! :excited::clapping:

Im pissed at EBT first they take all videos down from youtube, and then on their own website no sign of Brandy doing the damn thang, do they actually expect me to watch their channel? I am not here for that shit... :filenails: