Brandy slayed!!!!

RaLpHieReBeL516

I drink too :lmao:

Her bank account? Ummm ok? Her bank account is empty compared to the great Janet Jackson.. Need I say more :coffee: and she still can't tour and you will deal

:sigh: all jokes aside i think you have a serious problem dude...i dont know if you do it for attention or you're just a bitter person that has to put others down to feel better about yourself. If we were picking out flops on this forum in our real lives you would probably be at the top of the list because as far as i know you dont add anything to this world but negaitivity and hate for others...chill out sometimes man for real

• Upvote 1

I drink too :lmao:

Her bank account? Ummm ok? Her bank account is empty compared to the great Janet Jackson.. Need I say more :coffee: and she still can't tour and you will deal

lol... Now, it's okay to bring Janet into the conversation? :lmao: Oh, the hypocrisy.

:sigh: all jokes aside i think you have a serious problem dude...i dont know if you do it for attention or you're just a bitter person that has to put others down to feel better about yourself. If we were picking out flops on this forum in our real lives you would probably be at the top of the list because as far as i know you dont add anything to this world but negaitivity and hate for others...chill out sometimes man for real

Thank you Doctor.. I don't put others down. She's not exactly reading this. I just speak the truth and when the truth is spoken, you can't handle it

If you want to get wet over Brandy and the hopes and dreams her stans wish for.. Go to her forum :coffee:

LMFAO if we were I'd be more than happy to top the list. I mean whose the best to judge other flops than the King of Flops!

You can King Me Now :blush:

Thank you Doctor.. I don't put others down. She's not exactly reading this. I just speak the truth and when the truth is spoken, you can't handle it

If you want to get wet over Brandy and the hopes and dreams her stans wish for.. Go to her forum :coffee:

LMFAO if we were I'd be more than happy to top the list. I mean whose the best to judge other flops than the King of Flops!

you are a sad boy...what have you contributed to the world?

you are a sad boy...what have you contributed to the world?

My tax dollars :umm:

Did I mention I restored the car industry last Feb... :shifty:

I recycle :lmao: somewhat..

Oh I donated to Obama's 2012 presidential campaign...

Oh and I can piss angry old gays that lives half way around the world from my iPhone/couch when I diss his or her favs

That's it because I really don't "give" to the world because i choose not to...

:filenails:

I never get why when Game is pressed, and that's always, he brings up age. I have said this before, the average Janet fan, or Madonna fan for that part are well into their 20's and most over 30. Janet built her career and peaked at her best commercial album in 1993, some of these folks were not even born then.

Your opinion is not the truth.

I never get why when Game is pressed, and that's always, he brings up age. I have said this before, the average Janet fan, or Madonna fan for that part are well into their 20's and most over 30. Janet built her career and peaked at her best commercial album in 1993, some of these folks were not even born then.

I don't always bring up age :lmao: but I see it offended you

Yes, I get that Janet has old fans.. I went to her concert... You're not special because you're old

ugh oh ...well you don't be here that often but that's a personal attack I feel the need to call you out on it because if I can't quote Nicki Minaj and stunt doubles in reference to Game, I don't know how well that's gonna fly. But Ima keep it 100, I know you are not here for fucks to be gave :coffee:

Edited by Dee

ugh oh ...well you don't be here that often but that's a personal attack I feel the need to call you out on it because if I can't quote Nicki Minaj and stunt doubles in reference to Game, I don't know how well that's gonna fly. But Ima keep it 100, I know you are not here for fucks to be gave :coffee:

he knews the rules... he just mad and bothered because I'm not bothered by his 6 year old insults :lmao: