Chris Brown

Illi

Will he ever reach his potential?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If Chris Brown gets his act together long enough, will be be able to be the star he can be

• Yes
    • No

The names in brackets have always been the people who wrote on the song :umm:

well since the only albums i've bought were Janet's and 1 Maxwell cd, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, and one Brandy cd and one Michael cd where it actually says "WROTE" then I assumed all albums would say that.

When did we switch over to Usher? :unsure::lol:

And Chris DOES write ..he's written on ALL of his projects. :blink: Do some research Joe,damn. :mellow:

Find you're own method of "shade" and stop copying ours :coffee:

At least when we bring up Usher in Chris Brown threads we're consistent, and Usher might take up two or three pages

Overlord USHER :excited: :excited: :excited:

2473117.jpg

you got popped wit a -1 :lol:

Just to add, Usher has Confessions and one or two more notable albums.

What exactly is Chris known for? Transform Ya? Look At Me Now? Shorty Get Loose? :lmao:

Hitting Rihanna? :unsure:

The names in brackets have always been the people who wrote on the song :umm:

x1000. :umm:

well since the only albums i've bought were Janet's and 1 Maxwell cd, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, and one Brandy cd and one Michael cd where it actually says "WROTE" then I assumed all albums would say that.

So by that logic you must've thought his songs were written by no one. :huh:

Oh you bought Linkin Park and Lifehouse? No offence but I never expected that :lol:. Which albums?

Oh you bought Linkin Park and Lifehouse? No offence but I never expected that :lol:. Which albums?

Yep I have Hybrid Theory and Meteora and I have Lifehouse's "Who We Are". I actually love rock and alternative Music. I have Trapt's cd and Disturb's "Remember" cd as well as P.O.D.'s Satellite lol. Alot of people wouldn't expect that from the way I look

Yep I have Hybrid Theory and Meteora and I have Lifehouse's "Who We Are". I actually love rock and alternative Music. I have Trapt's cd and Disturb's "Remember" cd as well as P.O.D.'s Satellite lol. Alot of people wouldn't expect that from the way I look

I'm honestly extremely surprised (No offence :lol:).