CIARA SINGS ARETHA!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not after that... :blink:

So much shade...you shaded Ci-ci, Dayz, and practically the whole forum (which I don't know how I feel about since I'm about of this forum <_< ) lol

Fan... when have you known me to ever curse someone out or shade them? Thats so not me... With topics like this its no wonder planet janet is on another level from xone and the other sites. Its really cool to see Janet fans embrace Ciara. I would like to thank Ciara for really taking it to the next level with her album... I mean the way her record label promoted her was just completely on point they really believed in her. It kinda reminded me of how well def jam promoted janet during the discipline era. Ciara saw that it was the best option to promote the week of the release which always works for an artist of her status. I would never shade dayz I mean clearly hes a fan and his threads are just so original and ground breaking... like his keen fashion sense hes on the pulse of what everybody wants to talk about... I'm thankful he took time out of his busy life to make a thread about Ciara's superior vocals.

Fan... when have you known me to ever curse someone out or shade them? Thats so not me... With topics like this its no wonder planet janet is on another level from xone and the other sites. Its really cool to see Janet fans embrace Ciara. I would like to thank Ciara for really taking it to the next level with her album... I mean the way her record label promoted her was just completely on point they really believed in her. It kinda reminded me of how well def jam promoted janet during the discipline era. Ciara saw that it was the best option to promote the week of the release which always works for an artist of her status. I would never shade dayz I mean clearly hes a fan and his threads are just so original and ground breaking... like his keen fashion sense hes on the pulse of what everybody wants to talk about... I'm thankful he took time out of his busy life to make a thread about Ciara's superior vocals.

shade.jpg

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But not too much on Janet and the Discipline era. <_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew stunt queen TOF was being extra like always :sigh:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

-_-

I didn't hear anything bad in the lil bit she sung. It wasn't like she was trying to imitate Aretha like she did with Britney. At least she has sense not to sing Mariah unlike Predator -_-

The key she was singing in is too high for her. That's why she stopped singing because she realized it :lol:

I didn't hear it. I didn't hear anything great vocally, but I didn't hear anything bad for ole stunt queen to be extra about.

Speaking of the stunt queen, one of my friends on Twitter even clocked him for doing too much and he's not even a member here :sigh: ....yet. :shifty:

@ithl123 @janhovawitness. no, i've seen you at work, and you're very extra. nicki > kim. cry and die. BYE! (mongo from 'precious' wave)

— hassan. (@hopeandthedream)

January 6, 2011
:sigh:

Speaking of the stunt queen, one of my friends on Twitter even clocked him for doing too much and he's not even a member here :sigh: ....yet. :shifty:

@ithl123 @janhovawitness. no, i've seen you at work, and you're very extra. nicki > kim. cry and die. BYE! (mongo from 'precious' wave)

— hassan. (@hopeandthedream)

January 6, 2011
:sigh:

Nobody clocked anything... :rolleyes:

He only said that because of you.

It's not true. :coffee:

<wizardschess.gif>

Stop co-signing :rolleyes:<_<

Archived