CIARA SINGS ARETHA!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOF ...are u alright? :whistle:

Not after that... :blink:

She sang it better than aretha :o

Ciara vocal ability is just on another level... Mariah, J hud & Janet just can't touch her vocally... I see her number 2 fan made another thread about her... Because we know how much this board loves Ciara... A hit album and she still has time to post little goodies on youtube... amazing.

So much shade...you shaded Ci-ci, Dayz, and practically the whole forum (which I don't know how I feel about since I'm about of this forum <_< ) lol

Ciara vocal ability is just on another level... Mariah, J hud & Janet just can't touch her vocally... I see her number 2 fan made another thread about her... Because we know how much this board loves Ciara... A hit album and she still has time to post little goodies on youtube... amazing.

ahhhahahaha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived