Khia: "Janet Jackson hasn't been right since Mariah out sold"

I threw considerable shade

@ithl123: So when the entire rap game outsold you..how did that feel? RT: @QueenKhia Janet Jackson hasn't been right since Mariah out sold..

@ithl123: Sis, are you still mad about being in that TV screen for So Excited? :( RT: @QueenKhia IM ABOUT TO SLAP THE SHIT OF JANET,

As much as I love Khia, she's only showing the power of Janhova. Clearly she and the public have Janet on their mind. People cannot come for Janhova's career or her image when folks continue to discuss her, even when she's not seeking attention or making an appearance!

@QueenKhia Don't Get Me Wrong I Like Janet Non Singing Non Writing Whispering Willow Looking Ass But She Too Can Get Roasted!!! Lol When I Think Of You :lmao:

Janet doesn't know her, I bet they never met, bitch was on a TV screen, that muthafucka was dusty too, they probably wasn't even on the set at the same time, nor in the studio, Khia probably never even met Janhova, that's the problem she missed out on her blessing -_-

Janet doesn't know her, I bet they never met, bitch was on a TV screen, that muthafucka was dusty too, they probably wasn't even on the set at the same time, nor in the studio, Khia probably never even met Janhova, that's the problem she missed out on her blessing -_-

JD forced this collabo.... Ugh JD... The worst thing to happen to Janet's career since the Releasing Dream Street