Madonna boo'd at her own concert!

JoeJoe

Who's making excuses? That never happens at a Madonna show, so no excuses needed.

Don't the likes of you get tired of pitting them together? Keep Madonna out of your mind if you don't like her and let them have their own careers. You make it impossible to like one without bashing the other and it's petty as shit.

who's pitting them together? I stated facts and tell me what did I just say that pitted them two against each other? Madonna wasn't on my mind I saw it on tv as the damn thread says. Mad? Too bad

$80 million with only 1/4 of the shows completed. She still has a month left in Europe and over 45 dates set for the US. And then there are ten shows in South America, which alone banked $52 million on the last tour.

She's going to break her record for a third time.

They were definitely playing the "intimate" card, plus her full stage is bigger than the venue itself. They were never getting a full show lol.

Oh I'm still holding on to the false notion that it will succeed "Turn Off the Radio." :dance:

lmao. Yeah Gags banked almost $25 million from the four Australian venues alone. Did you see her?

everyone knew it wasn't a MDNA concert. It was promoted as an intimate version of it. Not a cut down to 40 minutes version show.

If those 40 minutes were amazing then people might have been still satisfied, but it wasn't anything special so it did feel like a total rip off

and there's no way in hell she'll break her last record. Her last tour grossed way more in the first period already.

Tickets prices are lower, tickets sales are much lower.

Tel Aviv had 1 show cancelled so the second one was full... Otherwise she would have played 2 half empty stadiums.

In Belgium she sold 1/3th of the tickets

London was far from sold out

She will bank loads, but this will be her last Stadium tour.

And it's true, when Janet or Beyonce or Kylie don't sell out Madonna fans are mocking them to death (especially when it comes to Kylie) but when it's Madonna it's a different story all of a sudden.

I don't care much about Madonna. I love loads of her music, don't care much about her last few albums but she's still there and that deserves some respect. But it's her fans that make it very hard... Like the Gaga fans are just making it very hard to like the woman.

everyone knew it wasn't a MDNA concert. It was promoted as an intimate version of it. Not a cut down to 40 minutes version show.

If those 40 minutes were amazing then people might have been still satisfied, but it wasn't anything special so it did feel like a total rip off

and there's no way in hell she'll break her last record. Her last tour grossed way more in the first period already.

Tickets prices are lower, tickets sales are much lower.

Tel Aviv had 1 show cancelled so the second one was full... Otherwise she would have played 2 half empty stadiums.

In Belgium she sold 1/3th of the tickets

London was far from sold out

She will bank loads, but this will be her last Stadium tour.

And it's true, when Janet or Beyonce or Kylie don't sell out Madonna fans are mocking them to death (especially when it comes to Kylie) but when it's Madonna it's a different story all of a sudden.

I don't care much about Madonna. I love loads of her music, don't care much about her last few albums but she's still there and that deserves some respect. But it's her fans that make it very hard... Like the Gaga fans are just making it very hard to like the woman.

Oop! :coffee: Yeah they do that shit all the time making up excuses. I ain't got time for it...they all can stay mad. This whole era is a flop for her. There's absolutely nothing positive about the MDNA era and they know it

Littlemonsters.com is not a reliable source for Madonna stats.

Picture11-1.png

Courtesy of Billboard Boxscore. People are clearly interested, clearly paying, and clearly enjoying it. The nonexistent excuses you two are referring to do not have to be made for Madonna in the first place. Clearly.

Let the ancient cunt be great.

so are they including the free tickets that were given away as 100% sold out?

Littlemonsters.com is not a reliable source for Madonna stats.

Picture11-1.png

Courtesy of Billboard Boxscore. People are clearly interested, clearly paying, and clearly enjoying it. The nonexistent excuses you two are referring to do not have to be made for Madonna in the first place. Clearly.

Let the ancient cunt be great.

haha

Hilarious

Brussels wasn't even full with all the free tickets given away... Still 8000 short or something

Tel aviv was 2 half full concerts made into one

London was far from sold out... it was all over the papers

and Edinburgh was even worse hen london

Where did they invent these numbers?

haha

Hilarious

Brussels wasn't even full with all the free tickets given away... Still 8000 short or something

Tel aviv was 2 half full concerts made into one

London was far from sold out... it was all over the papers

and Edinburgh was even worse hen london

Where did they invent these numbers?

fuckin' sad :lol: Madonna and her stans gotta make up lies and false reports to make her seem like she can do no wrong

how long will these lies about all of her shows selling out last.

Billboard has the final say in the "official" numbers released, so unless they bring it up or clarify it, she will keep dewing it and we will deal. -_-

Those figures are from Billboard, recorded from purchased tickets through Ticketmaster/Live Nation, not someone on Madonna's team. The fact that you're trying to disprove them with gossip and hearsay is ridiculous.

Madge has flopped in the past and still filled seats, just like Cher and Tina Turner. She's been a monumental touring act since Christopher Columbus ended his World Tour in 1504 and you two will have to deal.

Those figures are from Billboard, recorded from purchased tickets through Ticketmaster/Live Nation, not someone on Madonna's team. The fact that you're trying to disprove them with gossip and hearsay is ridiculous.

Madge has flopped in the past and still filled seats, just like Cher and Tina Turner. She's been a monumental touring act since Christopher Columbus ended his World Tour in 1504 and you two will have to deal.

well i'ma take it from the people who attended and were witnesses to the seats not being sold out along with some of the people who were given free tickets >_<

well i'ma take it from the people who attended and were witnesses to the seats not being sold out along with some of the people who were given free tickets >_<

Just because seats were empty doesn't mean she didn't sell out.

Perhaps the scalpers bought up all the tickets and couldn't sell them.

Ima have to stop u right there, that's a stretch come on now :rolleyes:

How is that a stretch? :blink: That happens all the time.

Would you pay $500+ for a Madonna ticket? I think I read somewhere that some were even going for $800. :mellow: No ma'am.

Would you pay $500+ for a Madonna ticket? I think I read somewhere that some were even going for $800. :mellow: No ma'am.

you said the scalpers bought the tickets? Chile trust me I have fucked with scalpers before and they don't sell anything unless there's a demand, they will not let a ticket on hand go they will find a way to sell it even if coming down to facevalue, and that's for premium seats .... all I'm saying is I am hearing everything and anything BUT Madonna aint selling, oh so now the scalpers bought the shit and sat with tickets unsold a second time...come on now :thumbdown:

You're right.

I've been checking StubHub to get tickets for myself and nearly all of the first-level seats are upwards of $1,000. Yankee Stadium has some for $18,000. :mellow:

http://www.stubhub.com/madonna-tickets/madonna-bronx-yankee-stadium-9-8-2012-4036472/

You're right.

I've been checking StubHub to get tickets for myself and nearly all of the first-level seats are upwards of $1,000. Yankee Stadium has some for $18,000. :mellow:

http://www.stubhub.com/madonna-tickets/madonna-bronx-yankee-stadium-9-8-2012-4036472/

those shows are a month away, I have talked scalpers down 100's of dollars the day of a show, if you have a Madonna ticket, you think you're gonna seat on it and not get yo money back somehow? um no

those shows are a month away, I have talked scalpers down 100's of dollars the day of a show, if you have a Madonna ticket, you think you're gonna seat on it and not get yo money back somehow? um no

their excuses are making me laugh :lol: Her shows aren't 100% sold out period!

they're excuses are making me laugh :lol: Her shows aren't 100% sold out period!

that's pretty much the truth, and for the first time I am hearing press that is bad, but not something she can benefit from and turn around, they say this is her last stadium level tour, too hard to move tickets, her music isn't connecting with people anymore and she's touring off of a catalog decades old nothing really great has come from her last two albums.