Madonna boo'd at her own concert!

JoeJoe

And after reading this thread, it's clear JoeJoe was pressed - hence there being no posted source in the OP. No surprise there, IDK why his Latin King pimps keep letting him online.

Also, some of you are trying to patronize Madonna for not selling out stadiums. Uuuummmm, do you not see the disconnect in that? Most artists could only dream of selling out stadiums. I can see if we were discussing regular 15-20k arenas. :umm:

Pressed? :lol: I don't think so. My source was the tv which was stated in the OP lol. The point is Madonna ain't selling out like all the bitches were saying right after she did Superbowl. I'm not here for excuses for Madonna. The bitch ain't selling so now her and her fans can eat shit for talking shit :)

Jojo not even madonnas fans here care that she is not selling out so what do you think you have succeeded at :umm: myself included. And I thought it was hilarious how fast her album dropped too so :coffee:

Pressed? :lol: I don't think so. My source was the tv which was stated in the OP lol. The point is Madonna ain't selling out like all the bitches were saying right after she did Superbowl. I'm not here for excuses for Madonna. The bitch ain't selling so now her and her fans can eat shit for talking shit :)

:sigh:

Didn't I tell yo ass to pick up a second job so you don't have time to do dumb shit like this? :rolleyes: Do I need to get Chase in here to get you together? :rolleyes: