Madonna boo'd at her own concert!

JoeJoe

that's pretty much the truth, and for the first time I am hearing press that is bad, but not something she can benefit from and turn around, they say this is her last stadium level tour, too hard to move tickets, her music isn't connecting with people anymore and she's touring off of a catalog decades old nothing really great has come from her last two albums.

Yes it has, obviously you haven't heard Love Spent, I'm a Sinner or Gang Bang :filenails:

well the new music isn't connecting with people so she is touring off of her rebranding of old music now the question is how long will that last?

ohhh no she's NOT !!!!!!! and that's what kills me..................this is the 30yr anniversary 4 the release of her first single EVERYBODY & she's not even performing the daamn song !! :blink: she's mainly performing songs

off of MDNA. America is gonna set her ass on fire....she betta pull out some of her old hits !

and this remix 4 OPEN YOUR HEART sucks major ass in her show WTF???!! :&

Those figures are from Billboard, recorded from purchased tickets through Ticketmaster/Live Nation, not someone on Madonna's team. The fact that you're trying to disprove them with gossip and hearsay is ridiculous.

Madge has flopped in the past and still filled seats, just like Cher and Tina Turner. She's been a monumental touring act since Christopher Columbus ended his World Tour in 1504 and you two will have to deal.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This thread.............words cannot express the smile on ma face..................ahhhhhhhhhhhh like that fresh cool breeze on a hot day

2lup4sp.gif

Ugh! :lmao:

trust me, Madonna is having nightmares behind this youtube clip...she HATES losing -_-

It was taken off youtube :lol:

Those figures are from Billboard, recorded from purchased tickets through Ticketmaster/Live Nation, not someone on Madonna's team. The fact that you're trying to disprove them with gossip and hearsay is ridiculous.

Madge has flopped in the past and still filled seats, just like Cher and Tina Turner. She's been a monumental touring act since Christopher Columbus ended his World Tour in 1504 and you two will have to deal.

Well.... i don't know how they do it, but a week before the Madonna concerts they were afraid she would play in a half empty stadium. it was on the news and in the papers.

Then the guy responsible for ticket sales for live nation in Belgium started giving away tickets to companies and anyone he knew . I had 12 friends in the VIP erea with food and everything for free

I met about 30 people i knew when i went to find a spot (which wasn't very hard) and they ALL won or got free tickets. The guy from Live nation said they gave away more then 10,000 tickets... Which would explain all the suits and the dressed up woman who looked like they came from a healthy environment congress

The €150 blocks were completely empty and the golden circle was less then half full

We had soo much space standing it was amazing cause we could run around dancing and jumping (we were on drugs... kinda helped) ... No lines at the drinks and food stands or toilets....

No one will ever believe Brussels was sold out... It's pathetic to even claim that

8000 seats were empty according to the press, and the standing area was 2/3th full

Tickets were really cheap as well btw

I was there.... there were so many empty seats it was emberassing

FB was hilarious that week as almost everyone posted about winning or getting tickets...

Paris, London and most other cities - NOT sold out... far from

Only Amsterdam was sold out so far

Reminds me of when they said Cardiff was sold out with 34000 people attending (with a capacity of over 74000)

$80 million with only 1/4 of the shows completed. She still has a month left in Europe and over 45 dates set for the US. And then there are ten shows in South America, which alone banked $52 million on the last tour.

She's going to break her record for a third time.

They were definitely playing the "intimate" card, plus her full stage is bigger than the venue itself. They were never getting a full show lol.

Oh I'm still holding on to the false notion that it will succeed "Turn Off the Radio." :dance:

lmao. Yeah Gags banked almost $25 million from the four Australian venues alone. Did you see her?

I did, and she was incredible. The stage was probably the best I've ever seen.

Well.... i don't know how they do it, but a week before the Madonna concerts they were afraid she would play in a half empty stadium. it was on the news and in the papers.

Then the guy responsible for ticket sales for live nation in Belgium started giving away tickets to companies and anyone he knew . I had 12 friends in the VIP erea with food and everything for free

I met about 30 people i knew when i went to find a spot (which wasn't very hard) and they ALL won or got free tickets. The guy from Live nation said they gave away more then 10,000 tickets... Which would explain all the suits and the dressed up woman who looked like they came from a healthy environment congress

The €150 blocks were completely empty and the golden circle was less then half full

We had soo much space standing it was amazing cause we could run around dancing and jumping (we were on drugs... kinda helped) ... No lines at the drinks and food stands or toilets....

No one will ever believe Brussels was sold out... It's pathetic to even claim that

8000 seats were empty according to the press, and the standing area was 2/3th full

Tickets were really cheap as well btw

I was there.... there were so many empty seats it was emberassing

FB was hilarious that week as almost everyone posted about winning or getting tickets...

Paris, London and most other cities - NOT sold out... far from

Only Amsterdam was sold out so far

Reminds me of when they said Cardiff was sold out with 34000 people attending (with a capacity of over 74000)

tumblr_l7u42lsnIp1qd5bcwo1_500.jpg

you said the scalpers bought the tickets? Chile trust me I have fucked with scalpers before and they don't sell anything unless there's a demand, they will not let a ticket on hand go they will find a way to sell it even if coming down to facevalue, and that's for premium seats .... all I'm saying is I am hearing everything and anything BUT Madonna aint selling, oh so now the scalpers bought the shit and sat with tickets unsold a second time...come on now :thumbdown:

Scalpers/re-sellers have been known to overestimate demand for a show. They don't always make a profit.

I don't think we can check the past European numbers, but Stubhub still has thousands of tickets unsold for her American dates. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they already say her American dates have "sold out"?

Anyways, my point is that a show can be deemed to be sold out as long as re-sellers and/or scalpers purchase the tickets. It's not always a win for them.

Scalpers/re-sellers have been known to overestimate demand for a show. They don't always make a profit.

I don't think we can check the past European numbers, but Stubhub still has thousands of tickets unsold for her American dates. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they already say her American dates have "sold out"?

Anyways, my point is that a show can be deemed to be sold out as long as re-sellers and/or scalpers purchase the tickets. It's not always a win for them.

:lmao: Everyone has backed off now. I don't see lame excuses anymore

The show wasn't billed as a full concert, but she still charged up to $340 a ticket. She's lucky all they did was boo. :mellow:

and The Velvet Rope was still a good few years away from changing our lives.

All I know is that if I'm going to pay first and last month's rent, two organs and a limb I want the levitating stage blocks and rotating mirrors and tight ropes and motel sets and suspended dancers and flying elephants and what have you.

I just love you two. :tear:

And after reading this thread, it's clear JoeJoe was pressed - hence there being no posted source in the OP. No surprise there, IDK why his Latin King pimps keep letting him online.

Also, some of you are trying to patronize Madonna for not selling out stadiums. Uuuummmm, do you not see the disconnect in that? Most artists could only dream of selling out stadiums. I can see if we were discussing regular 15-20k arenas. :umm: