ALL NITE (DON'T STOP) = UNDERRATED!

Kim

Supposed to be Janets 11th #1 single :cry:

-_-

tumblr_lo3lg4P3KF1qd8nya.gif

I'm sorry, but I spot a lie.

It was supposed to be #12 after Just a Legendary Hit. -_-

OMG... another Janet stan that actually likes Just A Little While.

I think I'm falling in love. :tear:

It's cute to think he started like this last night and ended ass up in some strangers bed biting a pillow, all nite I'm sure ^_^

Rochester... :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's cute to think he started like this last night and ended ass up in some strangers bed biting a pillow, all nite I'm sure ^_^

:sigh:

You best believe that I was a lady last night. :umm:

-_-

OMG... another Janet stan that actually likes Just A Little While.

I think I'm falling in love. :tear:

:wub:

Why did we not know that we both like that song? :lol: I swear, every thread I've stanned for it in, I was met with ridicule from deaf bitches on here. :sigh:

Rochester... :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't courage that mess. :umm:

:wub:

Why did we not know that we both like that song? :lol: I swear, every thread I've stanned for it in, I was met with ridicule from deaf bitches on here. :sigh:

Don't courage that mess. :umm:

I don't even mention it, because I know the gurls on here are going to throw shade... <_< Looks like we aren't alone tho... The JALW lovers are coming out!! :excited: lol

I've always loved JALW as well. Team-JALW unite! :clapping::cheer::yahoo:

YASSS!!!!

That's always been my song, but you already love me so...

tumblr_m50k51fzFY1r3v0zi.gif

Who are you again? :unsure:

J/K I do love you Jweezeshia :wub:

and you can add me to that list. i love that song. :wub: idc what anyone else has to say about it tbh. ^_^

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

HEY yall I LOVE me some JALW, but I didnt see it being #1, top 10 definitely, top 5, maybe, but #1...I couldn't really see. But All Nite had #1 on it from 1st listen. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they both would be #1, but maybe they both wouldnt've but I didn't & dont see #1 for JALW.

ugh... just because my opinion is stated and it's not full of delusional and fallacy doesn't make me a Debbie Downer.. and if it did.. i told no lies

It was "expected" for All Nite to not be a top 100? Sorry but #1 or not, had it not been for the SB theres NO doubt that song wouldnt've been top 10 or 5. You might feel that way about the lyrics and vocals but it was VERY much the sound of that time (lyrically & vocally), it was very much what was hot in 04. But the song did NOT desserve to miss the top 100.