Once again leave to the US to Piss of the World

CalQuin

This is what's causing the big uproar all over the middle east and in the Muslim community right now

Why the HELL do "Americans" always think they're so fucking superior at everything? There have been 9 protests at Us Embassies in Israel, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Cairo, Iran, Pakistan, and Yemen. And as the word spreads I'm sure there will be more and possible isolated attacks on US targets around the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgzoE7rU9A

the government didn't produce this parody... a private person did...

and second of all.. the middle east needs to shut the fuck up... Americans make fun of all types of people... they're not superior to the entertainment industry... they are not above being made fun of... it's comedy, poor comedy, but comedy never the less...

maybe if they had jobs they wouldn't spend all their time protesting stupid shit and working to provide for their families

• Upvote 1

the government didn't produce this parody... a private person did...

and second of all.. the middle east needs to shut the fuck up... Americans make fun of all types of people... they're not superior to the entertainment industry... they are not above being made fun of... it's comedy, poor comedy, but comedy never the less...

maybe if they had jobs they wouldn't spend all their time protesting stupid shit and working to provide for their families

this was not meant to be a comedy gameshia. it was just cheap as fuck :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

This is what's causing the big uproar all over the middle east and in the Muslim community right now

Why the HELL do "Americans" always think they're so fucking superior at everything? There have been 9 protests at Us Embassies in Israel, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Cairo, Iran, Pakistan, and Yemen. And as the word spreads I'm sure there will be more and possible isolated attacks on US targets around the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgzoE7rU9A

teabaggers want to start a holy war

Free speech. And if you're saying that they're killing is justifiable over that crappy video that was posted, then I really don't know what to say. Some random idiot made a crappy video. They should have just let it go

I didn't say that it justifies it...but that death was preventable. If Americans look outside of their beautiful golden borders then they'd read about the middle east constantly protesting and going Chris Brown on folks every-time someone says something anti-Islamic (which happens at least once every few months). It's a damn shame that they're so sensitive but yeah. It's something new every day and well they've hated America since forever.

I think it makes Muslims look bad. I didn't hear about Mormons killing anyone over "The Book of Mormon". I don't believe "Jesus Christ Superstar" caused any deaths either.

Even without this they've looked bad for the past 10 years because everyone sees them as terrorists anyway. That's why they're so frustrated and easily angered.

I think it makes Muslims look bad. I didn't hear about Mormons killing anyone over "The Book of Mormon". I don't believe "Jesus Christ Superstar" caused any deaths either.

You're kidding me right? Tons of wars have been fought over Christianity, even within its own people. Or are you talking about something else? Plus, there have been "wars" involving Mormonism, too.

• Upvote 1

You're kidding me right? Tons of wars have been fought over Christianity, even within its own people. Or are you talking about something else? Plus, there have been "wars" involving Mormonism, too.

He's saying Jesus Christ Superstar the musical itself didn't cause any deaths.