Once again leave to the US to Piss of the World

CalQuin

You're kidding me right? Tons of wars have been fought over Christianity, even within its own people. Or are you talking about something else? Plus, there have been "wars" involving Mormonism, too.

He's saying Jesus Christ Superstar the musical itself didn't cause any deaths.

Ah, alright. I follow now. Thanks.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Even without this they've looked bad for the past 10 years because everyone sees them as terrorists anyway. That's why they're so frustrated and easily angered.

Are you serious?

DO you realize that we send them BILLIONS of dollars every year, we helped them get rid of the dictators that ruled them for years, and we allow them to practice their religion all over the world. They in turn murder innocent people, and want to kill anyone who does not believe their religion. How is US wrong?

If they bomb us tomorrow and kill you or your family members would you say "Oh well we should not have made them mad"?

Insulting someone's religion is no excuse for murder.

Seeing that there was so much backlash and outrage over that comic strip a few years ago that showed Muhammad. People should be aware that some parts of the world are not as desensitized to offensive material like we are here in America especially when dealing with religion. In America we can laugh at south park episodes where Jesus gets beat up by the devil in the boxing ring. The same can't be said in other countries and with other groups of people that follow different religions and have more sacred practices. Religion is such a sensitive area for some so why provoke those that are willing to the death fight for what they believe in. I don't think it's justifiable to kill someone over this video but look at how the video is already causing problems across the entire Middle Eastern region. Something that was intended to be a parody has cause riots all over the place and led to the death of 4 people. The world isn't all operating on the same page and even if we do have freedom of speech we should remember the law of the land in America isn't a world wide practice.

• Upvote 1

Are you serious?

DO you realize that we send them BILLIONS of dollars every year, we helped them get rid of the dictators that ruled them for years, and we allow them to practice their religion all over the world. They in turn murder innocent people, and want to kill anyone who does not believe their religion. How is US wrong?

If they bomb us tomorrow and kill you or your family members would you say "Oh well we should not have made them mad"?

Insulting someone's religion is no excuse for murder.

:sigh: I'm a former Muslim. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yall also send money to Israel - that's the biggest thing that pisses most Muslims off irrespective of whether you send money to Pakistan and co. Also, American isn't the only one to send money to Israel and Muslim countries too. I can't speak for some Muslims countries you send money to but that money everyone does send to Pakistan - only the government sees it. The people don't. If they did then their electricity wouldn't be shut off every 15 minutes, food prices wouldn't be so high and poverty would be lower - it's all corruption.

Them practising their religion worldwide isn't down to America :umm:.

If "they" bombed you then "they" would be a small minority who get big coverage - Most Muslims are peaceful and moderate. Don't tarnish them with the same brush - these people DO want change and are sick of their dictatorship as is shown by the way some Muslim countries ousted their leaders from power (Gaddafi, Egypt etc) earlier this year. These people rioting/protesting aren't representative of an entire religion. Also, surely precedent shows that mocking Islam will set the bulls raging so this was always going to happen - even Stevie Wonder could see that. I've said time and time again that some Muslims need to chill and not take everything seriously however this won't happen though... I agree with you - insulting someones religion is no grounds for murder. What they did was wrong but preventable but what the people did by making that video was also wrong and not needed.

EDIT:

Killing someone tho - nope...that shouldn't happen! It's against their religion too smh.

We can all agree that Muslims should really chill on this and not take it so damn seriously

I'm torn about the video itself, on 1 hand I agree that you don't mess with what you already know can potentially bite you in the ass (maybe they did this KNOWING that it'd get this kind of reaction and peoples interest). But on the other hand it is weird if we just went on to make fun of all religions except them (being someone who pokes fun at all major organized religions can tell you that'd get a deep eye roll from me, but if my life was at stake, it'd be a no brainer but still Id hate that).

I honestly don't know where I stand on this lol.

We can all agree that Muslims should really chill on this and not take it so damn seriously

I'm torn about the video itself, on 1 hand I agree that you don't mess with what you already know can potentially bite you in the ass (maybe they did this KNOWING that it'd get this kind of reaction and peoples interest). But on the other hand it is weird if we just went on to make fun of all religions except them (being someone who pokes fun at all major organized religions can tell you that'd get a deep eye roll from me, but if my life was at stake, it'd be a no brainer but still Id hate that).

I honestly don't know where I stand on this lol.

Most western Muslims can take a joke - It's the ones that live in Muslim countries, usually in remote villages, that can't :lol:. It's a shame. I'm not here for being "politically correct" and walking on eggshells but I'm not here for riling up people on purpose either.

Seeing that there was so much backlash and outrage over that comic strip a few years ago that showed Muhammad. People should be aware that some parts of the world are not as desensitized to offensive material like we are here in America especially when dealing with religion. In America we can laugh at south park episodes where Jesus gets beat up by the devil in the boxing ring. The same can't be said in other countries and with other groups of people that follow different religions and have more sacred practices. Religion is such a sensitive area for some so why provoke those that are willing to the death fight for what they believe in. I don't think it's justifiable to kill someone over this video but look at how the video is already causing problems across the entire Middle Eastern region. Something that was intended to be a parody has cause riots all over the place and led to the death of 4 people. The world isn't all operating on the same page and even if we do have freedom of speech we should remember the law of the land in America isn't a world wide practice.

This!

Most western Muslims can take a joke - It's the ones that live in Muslim countries, usually in remote villages, that can't :lol:. It's a shame. I'm not here for being "politically correct" and walking on eggshells but I'm not here for riling up people on purpose either.

Yeah, I have several Muslim friends and I joke with them all the type about their religion. I make them call me Allahmallahpallah

Yeah, I have several Muslim friends and I joke with them all the type about their religion. I make them call me Allahmallahpallah

lol. A friend and I were watching Moozlum or whatever it's called once (It has Evan Ross in it) and some dude in the movie would say "Salamibacon" in stead of "asslamualaikam". I couldn't stop laughing.

lol. A friend and I were watching Moozlum or whatever it's called once (It has Evan Ross in it) and some dude in the movie would say "Salamibacon" in stead of "asslamualaikam". I couldn't stop laughing.

lol... A lot of these countries have civil unrest and they are expressing their anger and contempt for their government against the US.

i think whats truly sad is that the people who created the video defending it as free speech aren't the ones that are facing the consequences of their speech. these muslim haters, war mongering assholes are pushing for a holy war knowing full well they don't have the balls to fight it. im pissed other ppls children have to fight battles they didnt pick because some asshole in florida thought it would be funny.

• Upvote 1

i think whats truly sad is that the people who created the video defending it as free speech aren't the ones that are facing the consequences of their speech. these muslim haters, war mongering assholes are pushing for a holy war knowing full well they don't have the balls to fight it. im pissed other ppls children have to fight battles they didnt pick because some asshole in florida thought it would be funny.

100% agree

This is true.

However, the more I read, the less I think this is about the video and more about just general hate for America. I don't think it's a coincidence this all started September 11th. The video was posted in July.

I think they made it clear that they were not pleased with America, and our continued support of Isreal. We also have been all over the news bragging about killing Osama. That 60 minutes interview is probably a bigger issue, than some video.

I think they made it clear that they were not pleased with America, and our continued support of Isreal. We also have been all over the news bragging about killing Osama. That 60 minutes interview is probably a bigger issue, than some video.

The support of Isreal confuses the hell out of me. It serves no interests for the US besides pleasing the zionists and the corporations.

• Upvote 1