Batman Vs Superman coming 2015! EDIT: Ben Affleck cast as Batman

bu.

That's why they made Superman darker this time to be more Batman like. But, on top of that they cant get any of the other comic properties to take off so they can get Justice League rolling. Wonderwoman fell through as a tv show and a movie. Green lantern flopped with Ryan Reynolds. But they still want Justice League movie soon so they are just gonna smash Batman And Superman together see where it goes.

That's why they made Superman darker this time to be more Batman like. But, on top of that they cant get any of the other comic properties to take off so they can get Justice League rolling. Wonderwoman fell through as a tv show and a movie. Green lantern flopped with Ryan Reynolds. But they still want Justice League movie soon so they are just gonna smash Batman And Superman together see where it goes.

if you got netflix or if you can find it watch "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse" and you can see Superman starting to get darker there and then watch "Superman vs The Elite" and this is the first time where I see him damn near go crazy...I was shocked at one of the fight scenes. It was almost like he didn't give a fuck. I think he was gonna get to his darker side sooner or later in the movies

• 10 months later...

I watched Christopher Noland's batman movies again last night...... and i dunno... their kinda overrated. Dark Knight was definitely the best one.
The action in them pretty much kinda sucks though. No real good fight choreography or anything. Shaky cam, ect.

This Batman vs Superman movie get's cornier every time I hear updates. That wonder woman looks retarded

I watched Christopher Noland's batman movies again last night...... and i dunno... their kinda overrated. Dark Knight was definitely the best one.

The action in them pretty much kinda sucks though. No real good fight choreography or anything. Shaky cam, ect.

Christopher Noland's The Dark Night will go down in history as an all-time great Batman movie. Hands-down.. The trilogy is overrated but whatever

This BvS isn't catching my interests...

• Upvote 1

And why does she have a sword?

cause she's an Amazonian. They fought battles like men did except instead of armies of men they were armies of women. Lesbians if you will :coffee: but yeah watch this trailer. The movie is awesome! I've watched it at least 3 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIdUbj1REFw

• Upvote 1

I hate WonderLEGEND's outfit. I'm so nervous for this movie because the cartoon SHAT!

Yes I don't see the movie having anything on the cartoon. If the movie trailer doesn't show Wonder Woman doin' the damn thang then it's gonna end up flopping.

They are trying to pack to many characters into a Superman sequel.  They are rushing to catch up with Marvels mega billions and rushing Justice League. We will see how it goes it should still make money out of curiosity alone.

DC will never catch up to Marvel. Not in the comics and not in the movies and they need to just deal. :filenails:

This is turning into a disaster. 

They are trying to pack too many characters into a Superman sequel.  They are rushing to catch up with Marvels mega billions and rushing Justice League. We will see how it goes it should still make money out of curiosity alone.

Basically. :sigh: