The racial preference debate

EphraimAdamz

I don't really do white dudes but one of my exes turned out to be mixed (black & white) and I wasn't aware until like a month of us making it official. I juss always assumed he was a lightskin black dude :lol: I was a lil caught off guard once I discovered it but I still was extremely attracted to him.. since then I've been tryna be a lil more open. It's an ongoing process.

:lol:! This is why i think it's silly to put it on profiles. People are closing themselves off from potentially meeting a great person. I had my own preferences but exploration opened my mind more and now I have none. 

:lol:! This is why i think it's silly to put it on profiles. People are closing themselves off from potentially meeting a great person. I had my own preferences but exploration opened my mind more and now I have none.

I get what you're saying becuz the common goal should be for us all to be open cuz "ya juss never know" BUT I can't sit here and dictate to someone what they should or should not be into. Everyone has free will to do as they see fit and if a white guy just does not make that black guy (two blocks down) dick rise, is that his fault? Lol you can't really help what you're attracted to.

I get what you're saying becuz the common goal should be for us all to be open cuz "ya juss never know" BUT I can't sit here and dictate to someone what they should or should not be into. Everyone has free will to do as they see fit and if a white guy just does not make that black guy (two blocks down) dick rise, is that his fault? Lol you can't really help what you're attracted to.

I can understand that. I guess because I see it all the time I just find it annoying :lol:

I never even see anyone speak on asians at all :mellow: You all make it sound like asians are the most unwanted, undesirable guys on a broader scale :blink: Again I ask, what sites are you ppl on? :umm:

I'm one of the ones that used to speak on asians lol. Back then I hadn't seen any I found attractive and then I also thought asians only consisted of Japanese and Chinese :lol: America's school systems suck. I've ran into a few cute asians so I can't say "No Asians" anymore

I'm one of the ones that used to speak on asians lol. Back then I hadn't seen any I found attractive and then I also thought asians only consisted of Japanese and Chinese :lol: America's school systems suck. I've ran into a few cute asians so I can't say "No Asians" anymore

Yeah must be a regional thing...the population of asians here is not enough to where its a lot of juss gay asians all over the place. I actually work with an Asian guy that I don't find to be half bad actually. I prolly would holla.. but asians arent different lookin from one another imo , so its not a lot of options lookwise to me ..no offense Bu .. lol