Am I the only one who is not fascinated by TALL dudes

janetDAYZ

boy you made me bust out laughing just now :lol:

It's true tho LOL, it just comes to mind with me because in HS I had a friend who said when he dates guys shoter than him he tops, and if they're taller he bottoms (and he was like 6"2), So I use to think because of him that was how it worked with those relationships height wise, but now I know that was just that 1 persons thing, and at that time lol. Me....toppin is ma thang lol. No if's, ands, & the only Butt's involved is gettin worn out by me ;)

why does everyone try to down play bottom men so tough in this piece? I only say Im a top because I am, and even now and then I fess up to having a good dick down mood :shifty: ....its like we putting bottom men down here for being the one thats taking the peen. That seems one sided to me....I know too many bottom men that knew how to take a dick in bed, but ran the show out of the bed :filenails: bottoms are not necessarily less manly...now when Im delivering the peen I only request that you take the dick well...I gives it well ..okay :)

why does everyone try to down play bottom men so tough in this piece? I only say Im a top because I am, and even now and then I fess up to having a good dick down mood :shifty: ....its like we putting bottom men down here for being the one thats taking the peen. That seems one sided to me....I know too many bottom men that knew how to take a dick in bed, but ran the show out of the bed :filenails: bottoms are not necessarily less manly...now when Im delivering the peen I only request that you take the dick well...I gives it well ..okay :)

I don't feel put down lol

...........WHAT in the actual fuck are you talking about? How the hell did I "downplay" bottom men by saying Im not 1........and that if I'm with a guy, I won't be one....? That's downplaying them now? That was random as fuck, I didn't belittle or downplay anyone, I talked about what I find attractive. Where's the downplaying in that? 

I don't feel put down lol

LOL THANKYOU, Im confused as fuck as to why a top is over reaching to stand up for the bottoms that've been put down!.....except they weren't in this conversation at all..... :lmao:

• Upvote 1

...........WHAT in the actual fuck are you talking about? How the hell did I "downplay" bottom men by saying Im not 1........and that if I'm with a guy, I won't be one....? That's downplaying them now? That was random as fuck, I didn't belittle or downplay anyone, I talked about what I find attractive. Where's the downplaying in that? 

LOL THANKYOU, Im confused as fuck as to why a top is over reaching to stand up for the bottoms that've been put down!.....except they weren't in this conversation at all..... :lmao:

I didn't quote you at all :unsure: what Im saying is I hear all the "hitting it" top talk all the time, and I ask why isn't the same bravado put out there representing the bottoms that can work a dick? I also dont recall naming you as offender of such and offense, so whats with the defensive posture ? Im saying I hear tops talk our game plenty, and the part I find sexy is a confident bottom that can spit some game too, where is that at? I don't hear it, not even from the dudes that claim to be fully versatile...I do believe thou does protest too much :filenails:

I didn't quote you at all :unsure: what Im saying is I hear all the "hitting it" top talk all the time, and I ask why isn't the same bravado put out there representing the bottoms that can work a dick? I also dont recall naming you as offender of such and offense, so whats with the defensive posture ? Im saying I hear tops talk our game plenty, and the part I find sexy is a confident bottom that can spit some game too, where is that at? I don't hear it, not even from the dudes that claim to be fully versatile...I do believe thou does protest too much :filenails:

You didn't have too, it's beyond obvious who it was directed towards because who else in this thread even mentioned the roles? That's why I took offense, because I wasn't insulting anyone, and once I mention roles you come in with "why does everyone downplay bottoms"....see how that's not a reach? And if you don't, it's because if I didn't mention roles I highly doubt you would've made that post.  And I still don't see the point in changing the subject to that, but since you did, you're wrong, there's the term powerbottoms, thus saying they have the power when it comes to the sex, they take control and own it. So no you're wrong about the bravado, even here, most of the bottoms who talk about bottoming talk about it with pride, as much as any top does...I don't see how you're missing that here. And trust, right back at you on this 1 bud. :unsure:

You didn't have too, it's beyond obvious who it was directed towards because who else in this thread even mentioned the roles? That's why I took offense, because I wasn't insulting anyone, and once I mention roles you come in with "why do tops demeen bottoms"....see how that's not a reach? And I still don't see the point in changing the subject to that, but since you did, you're wrong, there's the term powerbottoms, thus saying they have the power when it comes to that, and I love them, so no you're wrong about the bravado, even here, most of the bottoms who talk about bottoming talk about it with pride, as much as any top does...I don't see how you're missing that here. And trust, right back at you on this 1 bud. :unsure:

where are these stories of bottoms going on and on? I wanna see the receipts :coffee:

where are these stories of bottoms going on and on? I wanna see the receipts :coffee:

So you're saying you've never met Roc before? Or better yet you've never been to his thread in the True You section?

Anyway if you weren't trying to start anything or call me out we can be done with this, it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. 

So you're saying you've never met Roc before? Or better yet you've never been to his thread in the True You section?

Anyway if you weren't trying to start anything or call me out we can be done with this, it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. 

Roc doesn't talk about how he threw the bussy, I hear him talk about getting some here and there, but I dont hear powerbottom teas

Bottom men are treated like women to most tops or are picked on (my generation?).. I've hung out w/ too many gays and being the bottom gets some head turns

I hear it

• Upvote 1

so then why are folks in here acting so brand fucking new? :coffee: they know what the fuck Im saying

Gee how quickly I forget that we all have the same experiences and the same friends and see and hear the same thing :sigh:  . Sorry but from what I've seen and with the ga friends I have, it's not that big of a deal, in Detroit maybe, but definitley not here in Cali from my experience so no I still disagree. :coffee:

I'm not sure why. It's strange.. Probably bc it came outta no where

Well the randomness was a whole other story, but other than that it probably has to do with our own encounters with people.

I think it's trashy for a bottom to talk like that about knowing how to handle dick. To me if you can handle dick good just keep it in the bedroom and have that talk with other bottom friends among yourselves. You look and sound like a hoe. It's expected of Tops to talk like that. Let the top tell people how good you are and that you can handle a dick of give bomb head.

He's met Roc before?

I'm 5'7

still short :coffee:

Wait, jarry is A top???

Jarryl been a top lol

• Upvote 1