Janet Achieves Her Highest Metacritic Rating: 77

do ya'll really need for Rolling Stones to review the album? Rolling Stones lost all credibility a long time ago, I am not pressed to read their shady opinions about such a fantastic album and if you think it wont be full of back handed compliments..you are lying to yourself. FUCK Rolling Stone.

• Upvote 3

do ya'll really need for Rolling Stones to review the album? Rolling Stones lost all credibility a long time ago, I am not pressed to read their shady opinions about such a fantastic album and if you think it wont be full of back handed compliments..you are lying to yourself. FUCK Rolling Stone.

They gave Selena 4 stars and then i'm looking at other Janet album reviews and they gave Damita Jo 2 stars and The Velvet Rope 3 1/2 lol

Hear, hear! 

You always trying to email someone about something out of your control

who cares if Rolling Stones didn't review it. Quit being petty and enjoy the music 

I am? When's the last time I emailed someone about Janet? You got memory problems or you're just making up lies. Also why are you worried about if i'm emailing someone regarding Janet anyway? By the way you definitely used the word petty out of context cause nothing I did was petty but your response to me was :)

• Upvote 1

I am? When's the last time I emailed someone about Janet? You got memory problems or you're just making up lies. Also why are you worried about if i'm emailing someone regarding Janet anyway? By the way you definitely used the word petty out of context cause nothing I did was petty but your response to me was :)

threatening to email a publication bc they didn't review an album is petty af

you forever leaving comments on blogs or emailing someone. 

threatening to email a publication bc they didn't review an album is petty af

you forever leaving comments on blogs or emailing someone. 

Lies again. I didn't threaten because I actually emailed them a nice email. You being a pessimistic individual is petty af too along with you worrying about what someone else does with their emails :lol: Another lie you just made up about me leaving comments on blogs or emailing someone cause I haven't emailed anyone in years other than rolling stone and I don't even go on blogs you idiot so ya black ass need to stop with the lies. You sir are a fool and a liar. Where's your receipts? You're trying to watch what I do so much that you start making up shit in your head. Sad that you're on a Janet Jackson board going back and forth with a Janet fan about emailing someone about Janet Jackson. You know how dumb and petty af you are and look to others who are seeing this?:lmao:

:asham: No one needs a Rolling Stones review... That's for sure! 

Maybe they asked her for a cover and she refused . Or didnt like the caption on the cover . "THE MUSLIM DIVA " or something . Anyway i guess the reason people are waiting for the review is because they are in away the music  industry magazine and they can sway alot of industry  votes her  way for the RRHOF by giving her a rave review for unbreakable.

any also send up or down her metacritc score 

• Upvote 1

Maybe they asked her for a cover and she refused . Or didnt like the caption on the cover . "THE MUSLIM DIVA " or something . Anyway i guess the reason people are waiting for the review is because they are in away the music  industry magazine and they can sway alot of industry  votes her  way for the RRHOF by giving her a rave review for unbreakable.

any also send up or down her metacritc score 

true