I can't stand Shillary Clinton

downeaznboi

President Hillary ain't worried about you :asham: 

You're right.  I can't afford her thousand dollar a plate "fundraiser" dinners.  Plus she's probably busy being worried about Bernie overtaking her in Iowa and New Hampshire.

She ain't worried about you either.

Edited by downeaznboi

You're right.  I can't afford her thousand dollar a plate "fundraiser" dinners.  Plus she's probably busy being worried about Bernie overtaking her in Iowa and New Hampshire.

She ain't worried about you either.

President Obama had expensive dinners. Clinton before him. She's not the first presidential candidate to host expensive dinners for campaign money. 

Politicans have unlimited funding. Of course she's going to use it. 

John McCain won the New Hampshire and Iowa votes in 2000 

Bernie has great ideas but Hillary is far more experienced

• Upvote 1

The repiblican party has turned into the proud racist, braindead, ignorant scum. To be fair, Many people in the republican party are turned off by this. Trump dosent even execute his thoughts well. His brain and his mouth arent even connected. His mouth is actually connected with his spicther. He retweets fallacious facts, then states he's not going to fact check everything. So a possible president of the United States isn't going to fact check everything? And people still want to vote for him? It only shows you that Americans are too stupid to turn into the embarrasment of the world. 

• 2 weeks later...

Me too, I get disgusted with the Bernie stans in our age group who say they just won't vote if he doesn't get the nomination. That's truly disgusting to me, they'd let the country suffer at the hands of some of these disgustingly bias and racist and sexist and homophobic and just downright next to evil seeming republican't assholes because you don't like Hillary. If you honestly thin she's just as bad as them....

tumblr_npl7l1aHpK1sfnn0mo1_500.jpg

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

I like Bernie and his ideas and would love his inspiration to to lead our nation as he is the best bet as far as saving our Country but I wouldn't be mad if Hillary got the nomination.  

Bernie just reminds me of the time when Howard Dean ran in 2004 and got us all excited and then he burned out.  I'm sorry to say but Bernie just reminds me of a "Seinfeld" episode which annoys me big time.  I just don't want to be let down by Bernie's campaign and all the red tape involved that could get in the way of getting the nomination.

But trust me if Bernie gets it I will be celebrating and doing cartwheels but I still don't trust those Republicans.  I will be celebrating if Hillary gets it too.  Hilary is part of the Clinton Administration and that is a lot of weight to carry without receiving any type of backlash just like the Bush dynasty.  I would love to see Hilary change the Clinton dynasty for the better if Bernie doesn't get the nomination.  I definitely say a Hillary/Bernie ticket would be amazing but I think they just don't like each other. 

I like Bernie and his ideas and would love his inspiration to to lead our nation as he is the best bet as far as saving our Country but I wouldn't be mad if Hillary got the nomination.  

Bernie just reminds me of the time when Howard Dean ran in 2004 and got us all excited and then he burned out.  I'm sorry to say but Bernie just reminds me of a "Seinfeld" episode which annoys me big time.  I just don't want to be let down by Bernie's campaign and all the red tape involved that could get in the way of getting the nomination.

But trust me if Bernie gets it I will be celebrating and doing cartwheels but I still don't trust those Republicans.  I will be celebrating if Hillary gets it too.  Hilary is part of the Clinton Administration and that is a lot of weight to carry without receiving any type of backlash just like the Bush dynasty.  I would love to see Hilary change the Clinton dynasty for the better if Bernie doesn't get the nomination.  I definitely say a Hillary/Bernie ticket would be amazing but I think they just don't like each other. 

Saving our country from.......? :unsure: That's a serious question. 

They don't like their positioning so close together.. I bet they both respect each other. A Clinton/Sanders (or) Sanders/Clinton ticket would be ideal.

I don't understand the hype behind Sanders.. 25 years (or something like that) in the Senate and he got nothing done (what I read) 

• Upvote 1